Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Glensman on September 16, 2012, 12:10:37 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 15, 2012, 04:06:01 PM
St Paul's will give Tir Na Og all they want, will be a close affair but I'm going for St Paul's.

Gorts seemed to have turned a corner lately but will not get it easy against a stubborn Biddies team, I'm going for the 2 shocks

Fair play MR2. Good calls!

Backed them and stuck Some odds on team in it also, Odds on team stuffed FFS!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Na Glinntí Glasa

4-09 to 2-07 to dunloy
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Can anyone explain why the Janty boys weren't playing the other night? It's a crazy situation they have going on there. Will ruin the club in the end.

I think Cushendall have not bother to play. Maybe didn't want to lose another final
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gizzy15

Dall comeback on??? St Galls last year :o

btdtgtt

Quote from: hardstation on September 16, 2012, 04:36:17 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 16, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
For the players they have cushendall have been pathetic in recent years. Is something wrong up there lads it's just not getting produced on the pitch?
Pathetic is a bit strong. They weren't far away last year.

They have lost 3finals in a row - collapsed last year threw it away.
Must have been poor today.
Look at their teamsheet - thats been a terrible return on the pitch in recent years.
I wonder is there a reason that's all.

Na Glinntí Glasa

hurl like f**k boi!

btdtgtt

Maybe they will be back knocking the door at Rossa hardstation.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 16, 2012, 04:42:19 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 16, 2012, 04:36:17 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 16, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
For the players they have cushendall have been pathetic in recent years. Is something wrong up there lads it's just not getting produced on the pitch?
Pathetic is a bit strong. They weren't far away last year.

They have lost 3finals in a row - collapsed last year threw it away.
Must have been poor today.
Look at their teamsheet - thats been a terrible return on the pitch in recent years.
I wonder is there a reason that's all.
There are two main reasons, Dunloy and loughiel.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

4-09 to 2-08 now.
6 left
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on September 16, 2012, 04:42:32 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 16, 2012, 04:40:32 PM
Can anyone explain why the Janty boys weren't playing the other night? It's a crazy situation they have going on there. Will ruin the club in the end.

I think Cushendall have not bother to play. Maybe didn't want to lose another final
I'm wondering if they'll be playing in the minor. Sure they may as well give them their medals now, eh, milltown?

You'll have a chance then HS but bit early yet for your young lads

CornerBackNo2

Ciaran has just moved down to DCU to begin university, he moved down yesterday morning as it was only available time to move in as he begins this week. Conor picked up an injury in the minor football final the night before.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: CornerBackNo2 on September 16, 2012, 04:49:59 PM

Ciaran has just moved down to DCU to begin university, he moved down yesterday morning as it was only available time to move in as he begins this week. Conor picked up an injury in the minor football final the night before.

Oh right, simple answer then. Thats the minor double done then

Seamroga in exile

Dunloy win by 6 points.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

Dunloy win 4-11 to 2-11!!!!
hurl like f**k boi!