Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CitySlicker11

Unless this has been an arrangement agreed on since his resignation last week, if true I think it turns the situation in to an even bigger farce, if that is possible. Come on Antrim, do things right for once.

manballandall

That older mackers didn't realise his full potential did he MR2?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on June 13, 2012, 01:57:42 PM
That older mackers didn't realise his full potential did he MR2?

Na, he didn't. Plagued with injuries, fly in the eye, and stingy gel in the eye, often had him out for weeks :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2012, 10:57:55 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on June 12, 2012, 10:47:22 PM
Karl & mackers both to play - and galls to win.

Rossa's couple of wins over lesser teams doesn't convince me they are back competing with top teams since their early troubles. No Hamill or close playing HS?

Lamh dearg and the paddies could with getting back on track also.

Glenariffe are top so they are favourites to win the league. We will try and win on Friday night first and worry about Rossa on Sunday. Must say btdtgtt you are very interested in Belfast club hurling, it's great to have neutrals out there who mad keen on Belfast hurling

Very much so! To be honest I have family members at a few city clubs hence the interest. Not club jumpers mind you - they all play for the teams of their fathers - the hot-pot that is Belfast.
Also, I am sure there are plenty of Glensmen to disagree but I always think Antrim do well when we have a strong Belfast representation.
Ach sure while I am at it - what about reigniting a Belfast comptetion like the Gleans have the Feis!

I will be in Milltown on Sunday anyway - easily the pick of the fixtures in both leagues.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 13, 2012, 02:14:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2012, 10:57:55 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on June 12, 2012, 10:47:22 PM
Karl & mackers both to play - and galls to win.

Rossa's couple of wins over lesser teams doesn't convince me they are back competing with top teams since their early troubles. No Hamill or close playing HS?

Lamh dearg and the paddies could with getting back on track also.

Glenariffe are top so they are favourites to win the league. We will try and win on Friday night first and worry about Rossa on Sunday. Must say btdtgtt you are very interested in Belfast club hurling, it's great to have neutrals out there who mad keen on Belfast hurling

Very much so! To be honest I have family members at a few city clubs hence the interest. Not club jumpers mind you - they all play for the teams of their fathers - the hot-pot that is Belfast.
Also, I am sure there are plenty of Glensmen to disagree but I always think Antrim do well when we have a strong Belfast representation.
Ach sure while I am at it - what about reigniting a Belfast comptetion like the Gleans have the Feis!

I will be in Milltown on Sunday anyway - easily the pick of the fixtures in both leagues.

Well we used to have a tournament played at Casement a right few years ago, 11 aside games if I remember well. Played over the July holidays. Chances of it happening again are slim if truth be told.

Strange going ons in the Antrim Hurling set up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DearyMe

This has got to be a wind up about JW new role!

If true - the most embarassing scenario since the first goal in the 91 semi v Kilkenny!

deary deary me, who thinks this stuff up!
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on June 13, 2012, 03:16:48 PM
Quote from: DearyMe on June 13, 2012, 02:52:13 PM

If true - the most embarassing scenario since the first goal in the 91 semi v Kilkenny!

Eamon Morrissey leaving big Rogie in his wake and sending it into the corner.

He went on to play for Dublin for a while

optimus cheese

There is no way this could be true.Even by Antrim's standards that would be beyond mental

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: optimus cheese on June 13, 2012, 03:52:10 PM

There is no way this could be true.Even by Antrim's standards that would be beyond mental
you're in for a shock then.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

pdiddy

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 13, 2012, 12:35:00 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on June 13, 2012, 12:04:29 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 13, 2012, 10:29:56 AM
He's an honorary loughgiel man anyway. What a great honour for him.  ;)

is feis cup on tonight dunloy v shamrocks could you post updates as i have to work,i can use my phone
I don't think that's until 1st July. Afaik we're playing the Antrim u21s in a challenge match this evening.

Loughgiel v Dunloy tonight at 8pm in Ballycastle.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: pdiddy on June 13, 2012, 06:15:54 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 13, 2012, 12:35:00 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on June 13, 2012, 12:04:29 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 13, 2012, 10:29:56 AM
He's an honorary loughgiel man anyway. What a great honour for him.  ;)

is feis cup on tonight dunloy v shamrocks could you post updates as i have to work,i can use my phone
I don't think that's until 1st July. Afaik we're playing the Antrim u21s in a challenge match this evening.

Loughgiel v Dunloy tonight at 8pm in Ballycastle.
are you going pdiddy? Can't make it tonight.

Seamroga in exile

Near half time in the feis cup. 7-5 to loughgiel.

Seamroga in exile

Seamroga in exile