Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CitySlicker11

Focusing on city teams performances over the weekend, first of all very disappointing that we did not have any teams involved in the u21 final, but congratulations to both teams on what sounded a superbly entertaining game.

In div 1 I fancied Ballycran to take the points in this game after some of their recent performances, however St Johns will be disappointed as this would have been a game set out at the start of the year to target a victory in.

Div 2 there was plenty of action for Belfast clubs. Surprised enough at the Lamh Dhearg and Sars result, would have fancied Sarsfields to continue their great start to the season. Rossa most definitely beginning to show closer to their real potential with a huge scoreline against Carey, if Rossa can get a win over St Galls next Sunday they will have huge momentum going into the game against Glenariffe which could end up being a league decider. Disappointing that I feel GNM are going to be the team that drop down this season, even more disappointing when we consider their potential a few years back. Sars also need to get back to winning ways as soon as possible or they could begin to slip down the league.

north aontroim gael

Quote from: BlackandAmber on June 11, 2012, 08:41:59 AM
Quote from: pdiddy on June 10, 2012, 09:15:03 PM
Big win for Dunloy tonight against Ballycastle, 3-15 to 1-08

I was hopin I could of got to that game and nearly glad I missed it. Heared the Town was pretty poor even with the under 21s playin the night before. Dunloy played v well & the Town just could'nt match them. Fella that was at the game said if Dunloy was playin like that how have they lost there games. The under 21 final was a hard game and I thought Dunloy would mebbe catch them but did'nt think as much as 13 points   :(  Big defeat and hope Michael can lift them for championship.

From being at a couple of matches and feedback from a few friends in Ballycastle...is it not Joe Cassidy who is the main man?  Certainly appears that way?

CitySlicker11

Jim Nelson on board with Frankie Quinn and Collie McFall, confirmed tonight.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on June 11, 2012, 10:26:36 PM

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Ah come on MR2 give us what u think in English?

SiE what's your position on this one?

pdiddy

With all due respect I believe that to be bollocks  ;D (the jim nelson part anyway)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Tony Baloney

Quote from: north aontroim gael on June 11, 2012, 04:14:27 PM

I was hopin I could of got to that game and nearly glad I missed it. Heared the Town was pretty poor even with the under 21s playin the night before. Dunloy played v well & the Town just could'nt match them. Fella that was at the game said if Dunloy was playin like that how have they lost there games. The under 21 final was a hard game and I thought Dunloy would mebbe catch them but did'nt think as much as 13 points   :(  Big defeat and hope Michael can lift them for championship.

From being at a couple of matches and feedback from a few friends in Ballycastle...is it not Joe Cassidy who is the main man?  Certainly appears that way?
Would be some outfit if they were taking hurling advice from a Derryman considering what they have on their doorstep.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: pdiddy on June 11, 2012, 10:40:41 PM

With all due respect I believe that to be bollocks  ;D (the jim nelson part anyway)
It's on the county website.

Seamroga in exile

He's helping out the backroom team in the interim. Good for Antrim I'd say. He'll still be about loughgiel though.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Glensman

Quote from: pdiddy on June 11, 2012, 10:40:41 PM

At least look at county website first...basic research. Tut tut.

NAG1

So protective of the Messiah up in those parts Glensman  ;)

BlackandAmber

Naw I think not. Michael McShane is manager and Joe Cassidy looks after the fitness as far as i know.

johnneycool

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 11, 2012, 10:42:00 PM

Would be some outfit if they were taking hurling advice from a Derryman considering what they have on their doorstep.

Its hard to be a prophet in your home town Tony.

From what I saw down in Ballygalget, Cassidy was far more than a fitness man and certainly a lot more vocal than McShane.

NAG1

Technically is that not now two Derry men in charge of the town?

Seamroga in exile

Re: Jim Nelson. He's helping out for a couple of Weeks until after the Limerick game then returning to Loughgiel.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"