Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 01, 2012, 12:14:32 AM
i didn't say he wasn't a good player for antrim and i didn't say he owes them anything,  this took me back to casement bar a few weeks back,   Dicks some man!!!

better be a dick by name than a dick by nature such as yourself. only thing bugging you is the club he comes from. as for what happened in casement you had to drag that up again. whatever happened only a real dick would be on whinging on facebook about it. how much have scored for antrim over your carear of my guess is you never even wore the jersey. at least he didnt head on down to crossmaglen and make a dick of himself there
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sleeping giant

Lol.  You would be wrong.   Did wear it for a year actually,   Hope the true story comes out about the great dick,   For after all his hurling accomplishments,  a dick is what he is.  Small taste for you,  he was asked to leave. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sleeping giant on May 01, 2012, 12:44:08 AM
Lol.  You would be wrong.   Did wear it for a year actually,   Hope the true story comes out about the great dick,   For after all his hurling accomplishments,  a dick is what he is.  Small taste for you,  he was asked to leave.

oh so you wore the jersey for a year, you must have smelled bad. only won person round this forum making a dick out themselves and that's you. your neither well informed or intelligent enough to have a debate on this subject. clowns like you remind how easy it is to type insults on a  thread about someone when the reality the said person would hurl you up a pole. As for him being asked to leave a total nonsense. now your just lying to justify your rants. I wouldn't  normally respond to a half wit but sometimes when there typing pure dribble about someone who doesn't deserve it ill defend them. go and look in your own back yard if your looking for a dick how is embarrassing
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

ManInBlackandGreen

Quote from: El Plato on April 30, 2012, 09:58:44 PM
Great win for the Loughgiel lads tonight against the Paddies.  Dirty show of fuk-hirs, nothing has changed with the Paddies unfortunately,  dam near decapitated a young Loughiel lad.  That boy Duffy had his hands full refereeing this one and although I am no lover of referees, would have to say he done a fine job (obviously Duffy is not Maninblackandgreen) as I has previously thought.  Paddies tried to bully the Loughgiel lads, fair play to Duffy he let them get on with it, but the Paddies could not handle the physicality of the opposition and resorted to dirty, sinister and wild pulling tactics.  As a neutral, the Paddies should not have been on the same pitch, totally outclassed by superior fitness and hurling ability. I was ashamed to be a Belfast man this evening, the language and abuse towards the official from the Paddies sideline was terrible.   I will think twice about going back to the Bear Pit with my young son after the sinister Paddies antics.  If that is the way the young hurlers are sent out to try and bully and maim their opponents, god help us all.  Hopefully the remainder of our young city teams will give a better account of themselves. Absolute disgrace.

(Maninbalckandgreen) thank goodness I did not have to pay in to see this complete travesty.

By the way, the scoreline speaks volumes  01-19 to 1.6 (flattering to say the least for the Paddies).

I did alright then Plato! Whew that's a relieve :o Jesus you seem to be very hard on Sarsfields, was it that bad!

NAG1

MIBAG dont even respond to that post, he is just attempting to get a reaction out of the posters on the board, best to be ignored.

As for Sleeping Giant, if you have something to say about GO'K lets hear it, that is if you know the story behind it, which I doubt.
If not then no need to jump on the rumour mill slating when you havent a clue.

No one on here can question a player who gave at least ten years service to Antrim and then more as a coach. 

BlackandAmber

Quote from: the colonel on April 30, 2012, 11:23:55 PM
Quote from: BlackandAmber on April 30, 2012, 10:31:04 PM

Lamh Dhearg 1-7     2-19  Rossa

Naomh Gall  0-6       2-15    Carey

Sarsfields 1-6          1-20      Loughgiel

Gort na Mona  0-8   5-13  Ballycastle

Ony result a bit surprisin is the Galls v Carey. Big margin there.

That's the St Kevin's team, made up for Carey, Armoy and Cloughmills. Some real good hurlers on that team. St Paul's didn't field away to us. Disappointing to hear at 5.40pm

they was all away wins so mebbe youse should be havin a sigh of relief  :)

Have youse a decent under 21 side? They mebbe could do with a run out.

Was anyone at any of the games? Any pointers to the winners?

the colonel

Quote from: BlackandAmber on May 01, 2012, 09:03:19 AM

That's the St Kevin's team, made up for Carey, Armoy and Cloughmills. Some real good hurlers on that team. St Paul's didn't field away to us. Disappointing to hear at 5.40pm

I would have hoped we would have bucked the trend  ;)

I'm sure they could have done with the game last night, not sure where games would get fitted in now, apparently we now play Dunloy on Monday night
the difference between success and failure is energy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: the colonel on May 01, 2012, 09:31:43 AM

I'm sure they could have done with the game last night, not sure where games would get fitted in now, apparently we now play Dunloy on Monday night

Are Cushendall playing without 6 of there players on Sunday?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

oisinog

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2012, 09:43:38 AM
Quote from: the colonel on May 01, 2012, 09:31:43 AM

Are Cushendall playing without 6 of there players on Sunday?

MR2 can your club not contact Tir Na nog and get the match refixed for the middle of the week would that not solve any problems

Milltown Row2

Trying, but you still have to go through ccc, football games/ county training during week also, bit of a mess. Caused by the county who are trying to promote Gaelic games!! :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2012, 10:02:21 AM
Trying, but you still have to go through ccc, football games/ county training during week also, bit of a mess. Caused by the county who are trying to promote Gaelic games!! :o

Play the game as fixed, give your fringe players a chance.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

oisinog

Totaly agree with minder

We are also chasing promotion and as far as I am aware we are playing on Sunday.

We are the only county that attempts to have county players available for all league games. Sometimes we have to play without.

We havent had our best 15 at all this year so far due to injury and we are just getting on with it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on May 01, 2012, 10:09:41 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2012, 10:02:21 AM

Play the game as fixed, give your fringe players a chance.

We probably will but this isn't a the correct way to do it, surely you agree with that?

oisinog

What other way is ther to do it without playing league games during the winter

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: oisinog on May 01, 2012, 10:12:36 AM
Totaly agree with minder

We are also chasing promotion and as far as I am aware we are playing on Sunday.

We are the only county that attempts to have county players available for all league games. Sometimes we have to play without.

We havent had our best 15 at all this year so far due to injury and we are just getting on with it.
Are you saying that as a Glenariffe supporter? You have 2 county players. Playing a team with 2 county players. Galls have a good few playing a team with one. That's a huge disadvantage

The matches should be moved if a club request it.