Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 15, 2012, 07:21:56 PM
You sound pleased MR2......made your day has it?

Pleased about what? If we manage to beat St Pauls tomorrow night in the Beer Belly league and i score the winning goal thats all I'll be pleased about. What other clubs get up to means nowt to me.

Here's the thing bushwhaker, when posters come on and say their second string will beat most teams in Div 2 and some of the players should be county players means (to me) that they are full of shite and know nothing about hurling or the local game.  But that's just my opinion :o

No snipe just a bitta craic and chill SIE
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Buswhacker

MR2.....I never said some of our of our second string should be county players,but now that you mention it.............

Just Puck It

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 15, 2012, 07:36:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 15, 2012, 06:59:06 PM
Quote from: Just Puck It on April 15, 2012, 06:49:56 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 15, 2012, 05:14:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 15, 2012, 05:07:53 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 15, 2012, 02:56:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2012, 11:19:22 PM
How many referees on this site now? Nearly as many as the Loughgiel posters :o
I think its in proportion to the massive support we have.  :P
j
Or the, only sing when your winning mentality :o?
lots of singing about Loughgiel recently mr2. ;)

Got a draw down in portaferry today with a lot of fellas not available. Good result in the end.

What regulars were missing SIE?

Here and the potential county stars from the reserve team were well beat also!! Must be still drinking ;)
You'd be better asking which regulars started.  :)

R McCloskey, Jimmy Campbell, Shay Casey and Duck were the only regulars to start, the rest were reserves and two minors.

So to answer your snipe at us MR2 our reserves got a draw away to the senior Portaferry team. Our z squad + minors played the reserve game. A bounty of riches indeed.  :P

Seems to be a lot to be missing for the beginning of the league SIE.  Where were the rest of the regular starting team?  We came away with a win in Ballycran but made hard work of it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 15, 2012, 07:48:10 PM
MR2.....I never said some of our of our second string should be county players,but now that you mention it.............

Never said you did, said some posters. Keep up :o

Ya had a player that came on in the semi final that wouldn't make our beer belly team!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

SIE your Z Squad players must be some operators because your minors are brutal.

Interesting

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on April 15, 2012, 07:57:21 PM
SIE your Z Squad players must be some operators because your minors are brutal.
a bit like your u21s. Yous brought two fellas on in last years semi that would have been better equipped to play in the front row for the Ulster rugby xv.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jesusjones

Multi talented our lads, SIE.

El Plato

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on April 15, 2012, 01:48:29 PM
Too true A Chara, I'd change the Avatar then, strikes too much of wanna be/never will be. Enough of this banter, need to get ready long journey ahead today, duty calls ;)
ManInBlackandGreen, don't be so presumptuous that I would be your 'A Chara', far from it! U seem to be taking the entire Avatar thing outa context. Remember, things are generally  always down to perception and not always as they may seem.  I just don't like ambiguity, pretentiousness or over familiararity. Less of the bullshit please  ;D.
"I should have utilised the Spell Check" El Pato.

Buswhacker

MR2.....I've never had the pleasure of seeing your beer belly team,but that boy that came on in the semi-final must have had the desired effect, wouldn't you say.After all we......etc. etc. etc.

JamesH

Sie you clown, if you remember one of the players you refer to scored 1-1 when he came on, and if it wasn't for our idiot manager he would have started. And in two matches the previous week against your minors and reserves he scored 4-4 in each match. So plenty of time for the kid who i might add has lost some serious weight, remember the golden boy only scored about 5 from play against us in 4 county finals.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on April 15, 2012, 09:13:06 PM
MR2.....I've never had the pleasure of seeing your beer belly team,but that boy that came on in the semi-final must have had the desired effect, wouldn't you say.After all we......etc. etc. etc.

He was terrible, dropped every ball and was weighing in at about 18/19 stone, I'd say he would be a front row player if playing rugby ;)

Seamroga in exile

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: JamesH on April 15, 2012, 10:42:09 PM
Sie you clown, if you remember one of the players you refer to scored 1-1 when he came on, and if it wasn't for our idiot manager he would have started. And in two matches the previous week against your minors and reserves he scored 4-4 in each match. So plenty of time for the kid who i might add has lost some serious weight, remember the golden boy only scored about 5 from play against us in 4 county finals.
Touched a nerve did I James? Only having a bit of banter with your clubmate there. No harm intended. As for your last statement, I'm sure he's wile worried about his scoring against yous boys while he's polishing his celtic cross.  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 15, 2012, 10:43:54 PM
Quote from: Buswhacker on April 15, 2012, 09:13:06 PM

He was terrible, dropped every ball and was weighing in at about 18/19 stone, I'd say he would be a front row player if playing rugby ;)
He'd be more of a back row to be fair.   :)