Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrockman

How could I forget about our own JC. OK That changes things..probably have JC staright swap for Micko in my team.  I really think that McManus needs to be moved up front, CHB is a critical position I Know but its not somewhere we fall down. It can be covered just as well with an average player but its the half forward line and up front we need the real strength and our best hurlers.

Not bad TommyGun but I think i could solve ur CH forward position with N McM and shuffle the backs a bit.

Minder

Regardless of the rest of the year ahead Gettens does not deserve to be dropped after yesterday's performance.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG1

Minder you want to tell us about the weekend and your welcome for the 'Champions'?

Minder

Quote from: NAG1 on March 26, 2012, 11:30:48 AM
Minder you want to tell us about the weekend and your welcome for the 'Champions'?

All I could see was a "guard of honour" and a Loughgiel flag flying on one of the flag poles !

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on March 26, 2012, 11:24:30 AM
Regardless of the rest of the year ahead Gettens does not deserve to be dropped after yesterday's performance.

Yes i thought he played well also Minder, maybe unfair of me to drop the lad (Like Jerry reads this shite :o), just think there are better players.

I see we get Rossa and Glenariffe in our first two games FFS. We won't get anywher near promotion
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Minder on March 26, 2012, 11:34:10 AM

All I could see was a "guard of honour" and a Loughgiel flag flying on one of the flag poles !

Could you not read the scoreboard?

Minder

Quote from: NAG1 on March 26, 2012, 11:39:41 AM

I only looked at it now and again why what was on it?

btdtgtt

Dissappointed to hear that MR2?

I would think you would be looking to push for promotion - Rossa and Glenarrife are two teams that will have looked at Galls as difficult points to pick up?

NAG1

Quote from: Minder on March 26, 2012, 11:48:14 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on March 26, 2012, 11:39:41 AM

I only looked at it now and again why what was on it?

That was my question?  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on March 26, 2012, 11:55:03 AM
Dissappointed to hear that MR2?

I would think you would be looking to push for promotion - Rossa and Glenarrife are two teams that will have looked at Galls as difficult points to pick up?

Not this year, but the boys will give her a lash and hopefully take some points from the games. If we do, it won't be pretty, that's for sure
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

I watch all the city teams MR2 i think you play down Galls intent/ability!

There's so little between Oisins/Galls/Rossa and then Lambs and others can take wins on their day.

I would rather see out city teams in div1 obviously but it all does make for a great league.

Still think Glenariffe will go back up but early days.

theskull1

Quote from: btdtgtt on March 26, 2012, 02:41:44 PM
I watch all the city teams MR2 i think you play down Galls intent/ability!

Good ole milltown has previous in this regard  :)

Some of his snippets from last year before they upset a few applecarts

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 31, 2011, 04:11:07 PM
Quote from: Joxer_man on July 31, 2011, 01:25:27 PM
tir na nog v lamh derg in the ihc quarter final will be worth a watch!!

Two evenly matched teams could go either way but i expect Lamhs to win this one.

They beat us not long ago and by all accounts (wasn't at it) they played really well. Though we aren't great and haven't been training

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 22, 2011, 08:53:45 PM
Quote from: maxpower on August 22, 2011, 08:22:10 PM
Any team news for us for the weekend MR2, I think the last time we played you guys in Belfast we drew having won a tight round Robin game earlier in the year.

I'm not playing ;D ;D

Na we have a few additions from the minors, bit inexperienced but keen as fcuk

We won't trouble yous. Ideally I'd like it to be tight for a the first half and then give it a lash for the last 30 minutes. We have had a decent league so far but only playing in Div 2 won't help us against Dunloy.

In a couple of years time we need to make a push for promotion and stay in the top flight for a while.

I played and scored in that match oh I wish I was young again!!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 28, 2011, 12:34:07 PM
I think both games will go the way they are meant to go, Dunloy have been putting in a lot of effort lately and Cushendall always seemed to have too much in the end for Glenariffe.

As for us it's a case of being too good for Intermediate Championship and nowhere near committed enough (due to football commitments) to have a serious push at senior level

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Skull, I thought we were mates :o

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2