Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonely1

County Board to proceed with project
08 March 2012
The Antrim County Board have denied that their new Centre of Excellence has been put on hold.

The centre of excellence, which is to be developed at Dunsilly just outside Antrim town, was launched six years ago, but only one pitch out of the projected six has been developed.

Currently there are upgrades being carried out at Casement Park and there is a feeling that the centre of excellence is not a priority anymore.

However, the Antrim County Board have stressed that the project is ongoing even though it may be proceeding slower than expected.

I believe its the 180k of debt and not a brick built that's really delaying things! can we do anything right!

Sham Man

Fir fox ache, seems I am going to have to apologise according to Loughgiel guestbook.  Do mesel a favour Ffa,  maybe I should make mesel scarce?  I didna maen ta cause embarrassment.  :-[
Shamrocks are winners!

btdtgtt

Nuala vallely rest in peace.

Buswhacker

Sham man .....you passed yourself off as someone else and were caught out OK.

Glensman

Quote from: theskull1 on March 08, 2012, 02:26:59 PM
Tongue was firmly planted in check Glensman at the time of writing

Hard to see through that cloak of...!

My bad.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sham Man on March 08, 2012, 04:47:43 PM
Fir fox ache, seems I am going to have to apologise according to Loughgiel guestbook.  Do mesel a favour Ffa,  maybe I should make mesel scarce?  I didna maen ta cause embarrassment.  :-[

is that an apology then, accepted as long as you f**k off now and don't come back. (where ever your from)
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sham Man

Quote from: Buswhacker on March 08, 2012, 07:00:07 PM
Sham man .....you passed yourself off as someone else and were caught out OK.
Sure ya still donae know who I is Ffa.  ;D
Shamrocks are winners!

NAG1

This is getting really really tiresome

aontroim

Quote from: lonely1 on March 08, 2012, 03:26:23 PM
County Board to proceed with project
08 March 2012
The Antrim County Board have denied that their new Centre of Excellence has been put on hold.

The centre of excellence, which is to be developed at Dunsilly just outside Antrim town, was launched six years ago, but only one pitch out of the projected six has been developed.

Currently there are upgrades being carried out at Casement Park and there is a feeling that the centre of excellence is not a priority anymore.

However, the Antrim County Board have stressed that the project is ongoing even though it may be proceeding slower than expected.

I believe its the 180k of debt and not a brick built that's really delaying things! can we do anything right!

Who comes up with these stories?  All you have to do is walk under the railway bridge up there to see there are 3 pitches completed - granted there's no floodlighting yet, but there is definitely more than one pitch.

Enthusiast

New to this discussion board, heard that there is a bit of trouble in St Johns in relation top the two Johnson lads looking to jump ship to Rossa. Will surely heat up that city rivalry should it happen.

Last Man

Quote from: Enthusiast on March 09, 2012, 03:21:19 PM
New to this discussion board, heard that there is a bit of trouble in St Johns in relation top the two Johnson lads looking to jump ship to Rossa. Will surely heat up that city rivalry should it happen.
You must be just home from Australia or somewhere fella, its all sorted they are staying put and normal service will no doubt resume.

lonely1

With Jonty at the helm will it ever be normal service? I for one doubt it! And it looks our sham man is purposely trying to get gassed, things must be getting to hot under his collar.

Last Man

Quote from: lonely1 on March 09, 2012, 05:56:50 PM
With Jonty at the helm will it ever be normal service? I for one doubt it! And it looks our sham man is purposely trying to get gassed, things must be getting to hot under his collar.
You cant knock what he has achieved with this group.

ruairi

Sham man - if you are from Cushendall then you are an absolute dick. quit posting stuff you idiot

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ruairi on March 09, 2012, 11:40:07 PM
Sham man - if you are from Cushendall then you are an absolute dick. quit posting stuff you idiot
I doubt he's from the Dall either.