Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: Buswhacker on March 08, 2012, 10:38:21 AM
Try to trivialise this if you want to,but your corner boy attitude would indicate clearly where you come from.

Just to be clear bushwhacker and avoid confusion....who are you referring to here?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

btdtgtt

Good God it's only a bit of bunting! You would think the village had been raped and pillaged.

I would be more concerned about burgalries on March17 - you lads want to make sure the local constabulary have a car on the lookout.

It's bunting this week - it could be your TV next week.
Just a thought its happended before.

Buswhacker

I wonder will they come back to-night,hope they do................

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Buswhacker on March 08, 2012, 10:38:21 AM
Try to trivialise this if you want to,but your corner boy attitude would indicate clearly where you come from.Adults and children were involved in making an erecting these decorations,these low life scumbags even tore the decorations from the school,do think that funny ?....I'm sure the kids don't today.I've watched you all trying to be clever on this forum for the past few weeks talking nonsense about topics that nobody cares about,except you 3 or 4,with badly thought out (and spelt) posts
Get a life and stop trying to make little of someone with a genuine grievance.

I've watched you all trying to be clever on this forum for the past few weeks talking nonsense about topics that nobody cares about

what does this mean, what an idiotic statement. The basis of a discussion forum is that someone can register on it bring up a topic and other people do or don't reply to it. As this thread was started and called antrim hurling and most of the topics are related to this whats the problem. The most irritating thing on here this last few days has been some clown from your own club insulting everybody in fairness hes not trying to hard to be clever. you don't seem to have any gripes about him. That's about the only subject on here I would say I've read and don't care about. For the benefit of yourself we will all use layman terminology and simple writing in case we perceived as trying to be clever. I'm going to hit the spell check now, we wouldn't want to spell something wrong. NO need to respond as I'm sure  you see this as a topic that you don't and care about and I'm trying to be clever
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

theskull1

Quote from: Buswhacker on March 08, 2012, 11:36:19 AM
I hope they do to for the same reasons as you

Now who were you directing that previous statement towards?

Last Man

Quote from: Buswhacker on March 08, 2012, 11:36:19 AM
Ciircle the wagons, they are all out to get us!!!I would just go to bed if I was you, you'll be glad of it next weekend, win lose or draw

Seamroga in exile

North antrim hound, sham-man is not from our club. I thought this much was obvious.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

the colonel

anyone remember when they talked about hurling on this place
the difference between success and failure is energy

Last Man

Quote from: the colonel on March 08, 2012, 12:58:36 PM
The preseason vacuum sucks in all kinds of madness. ;D

lonely1

Quote from: Last Man on March 08, 2012, 01:03:36 PM
Quote from: the colonel on March 08, 2012, 12:58:36 PM
The preseason vacuum sucks in all kinds of madness. ;D

And then some, I hear that in a recent SW local cup competition, a lad substituted decked the manager known as JC on his way off! Absolute madness, what next weapons being pulled!

Seamroga in exile

Now hold on a minute. Club rivalries and wums are one thing, but football in the hurling thread? Unforgivable!!!!!  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

L1...the football thread is discussing that. Only muddles the discussion when it's going in two places. Not that theres much sense of order on this thread atm

glens abu

Very best of luck to the hurlers from Loughgiel on the 17th,Up the Saffs.

Glensman

Quote from: theskull1 on March 08, 2012, 09:48:26 AM
Reading between the lines I'm assuming (could be wrong) you mean either Armoy or CLoughmills but I wouldn't think they'd be very happy at the innuendo and speculation about these very decent clubs without some eye witness reports confirming that was where the fcukwits (and thats what they are) were from..otherwise youre playing into the hands of prejudice (oh it appears youse are doing that already)

Some fcukwits did the same during a few of Dunloys AI campaigns. People thought they had a fair idea over here too but again had no real evidence

At the end of the day regardless of where they're from, these are the acts of people who offer ZERO to the communities they claim to represent and it's important for those affected by those fcukwits not to tar the whole of that community. I'm sure their own communities would be totally embarrassed by these individuals if it were proven that thats who tore down your bunting.

What lines were you reading between there Skull? Must have missed something there.

Agree with Colonel re lack of actual hurling discussion. Makes me come on here less than I used to (maybe the idea for some).

Going to give Jerry the benefit of the doubt with the selection changes. Seems to know what he is at and impressing all.
Really liked the way he didn't bomb into the changing room at half time v Offaly. Him, Sambo and Dick went for a wee dander down the field to have a chat and then headed in 5 minutes after. I always like that approach from a manager - the good ones (I have seen) are generally calm at half time, with the ability to get things stirred up if required.

One thing is strange though with a player coming on at full forward last week now starting WHB. But as I say he knows better than me!

theskull1

Tongue was firmly planted in check Glensman at the time of writing