Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sham Man

Quote from: Hirty Darry on March 02, 2012, 05:37:49 PM
4. I don't play darts, I swing ash. (Again, another deflection - surely you should have know the most famous championship winning team to date!) Sure the world and its mother knows that, for goodness sake.  But i still don't play darts.[/color]

(This was the trick question - apparently the pound does not have any photos errected of a championship winning team or a dart board for that matter :)!)

You have convinced me you were in loughgiel though, but as an outsider ... this would explain the flag in the photo with the tickets and a fairly detailed describtion of the club rooms (perhaps loughgiel posters can confirm if this is correct)

Over to the loughgiel posters to check with the flag sellers (if there were any) or if you spotted any "outsiders" ....

My work is done!
Now your sucking diesel, that's why I said I don't play Darts and that's how I caught you out - "apparently the Pound does not have pictures or a dart board"  -  So what part of Loughgiel are you not from? There was quite a number of people there last night who were not from Loughgiel, actually seen a few from far off places as well and neighbouring villages, who shall remain nameless!  Seems like I have stimulated the interest of other newbies like mysel in recent days.  Maybe Minder, Skull, MR2 & Co have started a  new recruitment drive to attract further Loughgiel bashers.  Time will tell. ;)
Shamrocks are winners!

Sham Man

SIE, are you heading down with the lads in the morning to Dublin?  I am if I can get away from here early enough.  Should be a good run out for the lads.
Shamrocks are winners!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sham Man on March 02, 2012, 11:44:32 PM
SIE, are you heading down with the lads in the morning to Dublin?
No.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

wino

Quote from: Sham Man on March 02, 2012, 11:44:32 PM
SIE, are you heading down with the lads in the morning to Dublin?  I am if I can get away from here early enough.  Should be a good run out for the lads.

Sham man - sure you don't have to get up as early, its only about 100 miles from Miltown

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 02, 2012, 08:04:01 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 02, 2012, 07:40:29 PM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on March 02, 2012, 05:22:20 PM
Have you ever owned (or desired) a "Twin Cam"?
;D That's the ultimate test right there.

Have you ever owned (or desired) any Garth Brooks labelled apparel?
Have you ever told anyone in a pub how many sticks you broke in a match?

twin cam way to classy, this guys has to drive a Peugeot 306 D lowered to an inch of the ground with tinted windows and black smoke everywhere
I actually seen a wee blue one of these scooting about Dunloy this morning!

Seamroga in exile

Friendly result;

LG 4-23

Wexford u21s  3-21

black and amber boy

i here alot of 1s wishing loughgiel well and that if they win its good for antrim hurling etc.

wat a load of balls i hope they get thrashed as their supporters are the biggest shower of tramps about

how can u possible support them if you are from another club they r a disgrace they give the officals dogs abuse constantly.

COME ON COOLDERRY

saffronog

Quote from: black and amber boy on March 03, 2012, 09:51:06 PM
i here alot of 1s wishing loughgiel well and that if they win its good for antrim hurling etc.

wat a load of balls i hope they get thrashed as their supporters are the biggest shower of tramps about

how can u possible support them if you are from another club they r a disgrace they give the officals dogs abuse constantly.

COME ON COOLDERRY

a little narrow minded there but i understand were you are coming from, rarely are people glad to see the neighbours doing better.  However as they ain't my neighbours i hope they do it.  for whatever point of view, it would and has been a big boost for ulster, antrim, north antrim hurling.  my only hope is shamrocks are cashing in (not ££££ that type) on this success and really selling it to the youngsters of the parish.  have something special for them.  so here is hoping they beat coolderry.  Just unfortunate that either team loses as both flying flag for weaker counties opposed to the big three and galway with the outstanding club record.  Shamrocks abu, though won't be shouting that too loudly but they have my support

BlackandAmber

COME ON COOLDERRY

Thats a disgraceful post.If you were a hurling man at all you colud see Loughgeil are a good team and foget your wee parish head.
Good luck shams I think youse can do it.

saffronog

even when st galls in football final i was happy to see them do it MR2 despite the very colourful clan that represents the Galls

Sham Man

Well said SaffronOg.  See, I was right, nothing but begrudgers and Loughgiel bashers.  Looks like the Antrim GAABoard god-fathers revel in this type on contributor. Ack well, roll on 17th, hopefully a few smiles will be wiped off faces then.  By the way, take it easy on MR2,  harsh words about the 'colourful St. Galls personel'. Ya know, the earlier generation of St. Galls were far nicer people, we always got on the best with the Galls.

Good win by the lads today, a good pipe opener and run out.  Come on the Shams.  :D
Shamrocks are winners!

eoinbeag

Quote from: saffronog on March 03, 2012, 10:31:38 PM
even when st galls in football final i was happy to see them do it MR2 despite the very colourful clan that represents the Galls

Of course you are referring to their ethnic diversity!

Sham Man

Quote from: BlackandAmber on March 03, 2012, 10:24:33 PM

COME ON COOLDERRY

Thats a disgraceful post.If you were a hurling man at all you colud see Loughgeil are a good team and foget your wee parish head.
Good luck shams I think youse can do it.
I applaud you BlackandAmber.  Wish there were more like you n the county
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Sure Loughgiel will be well represented by their supporters, Their Parish seems to stretch as far to Armoy all the way to Glenavy Sham Man.

We have great supporters, even the ones who have left us over the years still have have that love for the club. A lot of them end up in Casement some even help out as umpires. Though some of them end up daft as fcuk ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2012, 11:21:49 PM
Sure Loughgiel will be well represented by their supporters, Their Parish seems to stretch as far to Armoy all the way to Glenavy Sham Man.

We have great supporters, even the ones who have left us over the years still have have that love for the club. A lot of them end up in Casement some even help out as umpires. Though some of them end up daft as fcuk ;)
Does your parish not stretch a fair bit too MR2? I believe it stretched to Belleek at one point.  ;)