Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DearyMe

What a goat!

I often come to this site and read info to (lets be honest) get some sound inside track!  But this clown is out there!

Fair play MR2 - he probably did play senior hurling and championship, and county.

But every club has those village puddins that they throw on the last couple of minutes because no one has the heart to drop him from the panel, after he was at every training session, messing up every single drill!

Bets are he isnt a sham at all!  I have a sneaky suspicion he is belfast! :P
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

Hirty Darry

"Sham Man" - I have been in touch with a friend from loughgiel and have a few questions that you should know the answers to:

The "Are you really from loughgiel?" quiz!

1) Name the loughgiel officials that controlled the flow of traffic to the ticket office.

2) Name the tellers from loughgiel that were with the ticket operators from Croke Park.

3) Both Croke Park officials were female - true or false?

4) The dart board in the pound bar is errected beside a photo of which loughgiel championship winning team?

5) What message does the "banner "outside the pound bar read? (I am informed as you are from corkey you drive past this on a regular basis).

Tick tock ... tick tock ...

theskull1

Quote from: Sham Man on February 29, 2012, 07:05:29 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on February 29, 2012, 06:29:14 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on February 29, 2012, 05:43:37 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on February 29, 2012, 03:51:32 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on February 29, 2012, 02:54:26 PM
If I post something which may prove somewhat sensitive, I will humbly apologise to those whom it offends.  Beyond that, I stand by what I say, end of.  :)

Proving my point right there. Perhaps someone could decipher the meaning of it. I presume putting up or shutting up has nothing to do with it.

Aye sure, thas nae a problem Mr. Skull.  Sure I was just jossing you a little. No real offence intended.

So, enlighten me Skull, what exactly is your problem?  Do you wish that I re-iterate what I said?  ???

No No please dont do that ....... A simple yes/no will make it easier on all of us

Are you going to apologise for your slanderous comments regarding how Dunloy charge for the use of their facilities?

Even answering a simple yes/no question was beyond your capabilities.

The other lg contributers have rightly decided to distance themselves from your ramblings. That should tell you all you need to know?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sham Man

Quote from: Hirty Darry on March 02, 2012, 03:56:12 PM
"Sham Man" - I have been in touch with a friend from loughgiel and have a few questions that you should know the answers to:

The "Are you really from loughgiel?" quiz!

1) Name the loughgiel officials that controlled the flow of traffic to the ticket office.

2) Name the tellers from loughgiel that were with the ticket operators from Croke Park.

3) Both Croke Park officials were female - true or false?

4) The dart board in the pound bar is errected beside a photo of which loughgiel championship winning team?

5) What message does the "banner "outside the pound bar read? (I am informed as you are from corkey you drive past this on a regular basis).

Tick tock ... tick tock ...
FFS, now let this be the end of it.

1.  No one was controlling the car park when I was there. Do you want the time i arrived and left?

2. Franny and Seán. I got my tickets of the Croke Park offical to the immediate left of Franny.  Franny was sitting on the far RHS. Do you want the temperature in the toilets?

3. False, both male.  (Although, they only looked male) Do you want their names and telephone numbers.

4. I don't play darts, I swing ash.

5. Good luck Bhoys.

Now fcukin leave will ya.
Shamrocks are winners!

Hirty Darry

Test Results

1.  No one was controlling the car park when I was there. Do you want the time i arrived and left? (Nice deflection of the question by playing on the use of the word "traffic" - you obviously can't name the officials who controlled the queue.

2. Franny and Seán. I got my tickets of the Croke Park offical to the immediate left of Franny.  Franny was sitting on the far RHS. Do you want the temperature in the toilets? (Half a point but you have failed to name your other fellow club member that was on the other side with the FEMALE croke park official)

3. False, both male.  (Although, they only looked male) Do you want their names and telephone numbers. (One Female LHS, one Male RHS)

4. I don't play darts, I swing ash. (Again, another deflection - surely you should have know the most famous championship winning team to date!)

5. Good luck Bhoys. (Good GUESS but wrong again!)

Case closed!

Milltown Row2

What colour do Loughgiel play in?   ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sham Man

Quote from: Hirty Darry on March 02, 2012, 04:58:17 PM
Test Results

1.  No one was controlling the car park when I was there. Do you want the time i arrived and left? (Nice deflection of the question by playing on the use of the word "traffic" - you obviously can't name the officials who controlled the queue. Then be specific - Big John

2. Franny and Seán. I got my tickets of the Croke Park offical to the immediate left of Franny.  Franny was sitting on the far RHS. Do you want the temperature in the toilets? (Half a point but you have failed to name your other fellow club member that was on the other side with the FEMALE croke park official) I did not look at who was on the other side, I was directed towards Franny.[/color]

3. False, both male.  (Although, they only looked male) Do you want their names and telephone numbers. (One Female LHS, one Male RHS) As I said, I was not focused on th efar left of the table.[/color]

4. I don't play darts, I swing ash. (Again, another deflection - surely you should have know the most famous championship winning team to date!) Sure the world and its mother knows that, for goodness sake.  But i still don't play darts.[/color]

5. Good luck Bhoys. (Good GUESS but wrong again!) The other says - Come on the Shamrocks

Case closed!
What about the little Jukebox on top of the chest in the entrance hall where the scarves, hats, flags, car flags and CDs were being sold.  The new curtains hanging on the walls in the main hall.  Enough said.  I am off to work.
Shamrocks are winners!

Arthur_Friend

Have you ever owned (or desired) a "Twin Cam"?

Seamroga in exile

Have you ever drank still in a certain house in Glenbush?

Have you ever swam (dived) in pol mor?

Have you ever sworn on the autotrader?

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Hirty Darry

4. I don't play darts, I swing ash. (Again, another deflection - surely you should have know the most famous championship winning team to date!) Sure the world and its mother knows that, for goodness sake.  But i still don't play darts.[/color]

(This was the trick question - apparently the pound does not have any photos errected of a championship winning team or a dart board for that matter :)!)

You have convinced me you were in loughgiel though, but as an outsider ... this would explain the flag in the photo with the tickets and a fairly detailed describtion of the club rooms (perhaps loughgiel posters can confirm if this is correct)

Over to the loughgiel posters to check with the flag sellers (if there were any) or if you spotted any "outsiders" ....

My work is done!

north_antrim_hound

Jesus wept, this clown is getting some airtime I thought we all going to ignore him. no need for cross questioning just drive up into the village and ask ten people who they think the biggest idiot in loughgeil is and you have a name as they say in American detective dramas. Or ask someone in the pound who gets burst everytime he opens his mouth and you have your man
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Buswhacker

Let's finish this pointless argument.For those not involved it's extremely boring.

Minder

Quote from: Buswhacker on March 02, 2012, 06:56:03 PM
Let's finish this pointless argument.For those not involved it's extremely boring.

For real.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on March 02, 2012, 05:22:20 PM
;D That's the ultimate test right there.

Have you ever owned (or desired) any Garth Brooks labelled apparel?
Have you ever told anyone in a pub how many sticks you broke in a match?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 02, 2012, 07:40:29 PM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on March 02, 2012, 05:22:20 PM
;D That's the ultimate test right there.

Have you ever owned (or desired) any Garth Brooks labelled apparel?
Have you ever told anyone in a pub how many sticks you broke in a match?

twin cam way to classy, this guys has to drive a Peugeot 306 D lowered to an inch of the ground with tinted windows and black smoke everywhere
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets