Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdiddy

Cushendall? Where's that then?  ;D
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

theskull1

Quote from: antrimlad on January 24, 2012, 01:52:10 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 23, 2012, 10:42:28 PM
I see Aidan McAteer got the Cushendall manager job.

Whos he?

;D. You're not long forgotten. Ask your daddy who he is.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Jesusjones

Aidan Mc Ateer, former championship winning captain (1992) Full back for Cushendall for most of the 1990's. Played for Antrim as well.

btdtgtt

Not so much high profiles appointments but I am led to believe Liam Donnelly / Paul Collins will direct St Johns this year, Rossa have brought Mickey McCullach on board who took the county camogs and Hannahstown look to be unchanged with John Crossey again? MR2 the new Director of Hurling at Milltown? I think they are undecided?

Exiled John

Quote from: Jesusjones on January 25, 2012, 06:08:53 PM
Aidan Mc Ateer, former championship winning captain (1992) Full back for Cushendall for most of the 1990's. Played for Antrim as well.

Any idea who is helping him??

NAG1

Is he not forming part of the dream team in Armagh with DC & MJ?
Heaven help them!

btdtgtt

I think Crossey took quite a few sessions for Lamh Dearg no? Never seen him at any matches right enough but he nearly sure he gives the natives a hand with training.

Milltown Row2

Dee McConville i think was taking the Dhearg, I'm sure they are sickened by Middletowns win in the All Ireland Semi Final. It could have been them, though on the day (Ulster semi final) Middletown played better.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: hardstation on January 26, 2012, 12:36:10 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on January 26, 2012, 12:08:57 PM
I think Crossey took quite a few sessions for Lamh Dearg no? Never seen him at any matches right enough but he nearly sure he gives the natives a hand with training.
No. He had a busy enough schedule with Carrickmore and Clonduff camogs, I'm sure. As well as the county minors.

I think his stint with the Clonduff Camogs has come to an end.

'f**k the f**k' as the bearded wonder would say to himself

btdtgtt

Well thats most teams covered - what about the Town and Oisins plans for the year?

This must seem very tedious to you SIE!!

oisinog

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 26, 2012, 03:03:01 PM
Well thats most teams covered - what about the Town and Oisins plans for the year?

We are sorted training away

the waffler

crossey is a good coach i aways thought not the best man manager but i liked him when with us

BlackandAmber

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 26, 2012, 03:03:01 PM

Alex Campbell resigned from the Town. I hear Kevin mcShane is taking over.

Sleeping giant

1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

BlackandAmber

D'OH!

Wrong McShane.  Micheal not Kevin.
Was KB not captain last year?