Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Yeah I had heard that the county boys werent in great shape so thats why I asked, but maybe the lack of intensity affected both side then.

Seamroga in exile

Perhaps that and the fact LG finished the last 40 mins with the reserves.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

Whats the story on NMcG then SIE

Seamroga in exile

I think he's been busy. The last I heard everyone was fit.

Sleeping giant

I was told by good source yesterday that he won't make it
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG1

Yeah thats what I had heard but wasnt sure if it was close to the mark, leaves a big hole in the back line if he doesnt!

wino

Loughgiel started with 4 missing yesterday, most picked up a few small knocks in Dublin and it was wiser to rest them. I'm told all will be fit for the semi. I don't think the score mattered too much yesterday, good enough run out.

saffronog

very nasty affair in intermediate football semi between the tyrone club and kerry boys.  what happened minder with the two county keepers, you said they seemed to be poor. loughiel have had a very busy schedule this past while, SIE you say they are away again at weekend.  I hope they don't over cook prepartations.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffronog on January 23, 2012, 06:46:16 PM
very nasty affair in intermediate football semi between the tyrone club and kerry boys.  what happened minder with the two county keepers, you said they seemed to be poor. loughiel have had a very busy schedule this past while, SIE you say they are away again at weekend.  I hope they don't over cook prepartations.
PJ has been starting the games with the first team and then replacing them with the reserves after a while. I think this weekend he'll probably play them for the full duration of the games, barring niggles of course.

Seamroga in exile

I see Aidan McAteer got the Cushendall manager job.

antrimlad

NAG1

There's your coat, there's the door!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Buswhacker

He's from Cushendall, down in the Glens.