Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffronog

Jose u seem like a bit of a fire starter to me, seem to be a lot of alter egos on this site wouldn't u say gentlemen.

saffronog

Going to hit the town, slemish is buzzing tonite before the posse heads to healy park.  Oh when d saints go marching on.  As its weekend relax ladies and put the handbags away.  Might even hit da grouse and give the opposite sex a treat. 

4father

Quote from: Jose Parasol on November 12, 2011, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: saffronog on November 12, 2011, 08:52:32 PM
Jose u seem like a bit of a fire starter to me, seem to be a lot of alter egos on this site wouldn't u say gentlemen.
Just speaking my mind SOg. I am all for transparency and freedom of speech, can others say the same though?

Back again then with a new name I see?  (The over use of exclamation marks give it away amongst many other things).

Best not giving this plonker the attention he craves.

To finish off about Karl, I think that he's been the best in Ulster for the last 2 if not 3 years.  I don't think he has the most ability or is the most talented by any stretch but just my opinion.  If I had to concede, it would only involve relegating him to the top 3, again just an opinion.  Good luck in the All Ireland Loughguile, believe it or not, i'll be down watching and supporting yiz.

4father

Notice any similarities?
Clampit!

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on October 23, 2011, 10:17:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 23, 2011, 05:00:56 PM
I said 15 points before the game
And where did you say Milltown??????????   I said it on here, "Shamrocks by at least 7" well didn't I!!!!!!!!

Not like you to be siding with Loughgiel, have you fallen out with all your Dunloy friends!!!  ;) ;D

Quote from: Jose Parasol on November 12, 2011, 08:50:51 PM
Quote from: 4father on November 12, 2011, 12:10:09 PM
Quote from: Jose Parasol on November 12, 2011, 11:24:35 AM
ABSOLUTE DISGRACE - no manners at all!

Wouldn't call it a disgrace, there's worse things in the world to call a disgrace.  They possibly should have passed an apology but are certainly not obliged to.  Posting their names (when your name doesn't exist) calling lads a disgrace is shameful and cowardly though.
And does your name exist????  "They were certainly not obliged to do so", so you are condoning their bad manners.  A man travels the length of the country to come and see them and they cannot inform him of their non attendance, I ASK YOU!!!!!!!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: saffronog on November 12, 2011, 07:13:23 PM
Who was loughgiel no 3 before n mcgarry he started final as young up and coming was unfairly made scapegoat and has since disappeared.  Boy could hurl, I assume he isn't even on panel.
Kevin Connelly    AKA  Whitey.   Was a serious hurler,  and yes it was a joke the way he was treated.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Minder

I would say that chap must be on to double figures now when it comes to usernames.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

saffronog

imtommygunn

Impressed is not a word that would spring to mind when reading your posts - that's for sure ;D

MR give you detention one day? Not pay you enough attention?

Jose Parasol

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 12, 2011, 10:36:43 PM
Impressed is not a word that would spring to mind when reading your posts - that's for sure ;D

Milltown does not pay attention to anyone, he only likes to be the "centre of attention", clearly that is obvious?  But sure, wouldn't you be one of his cronies!
Remember MR, Jesus loves ya, but everyone else thinks your an a*sh**e!

imtommygunn

Quote from: Jose Parasol on November 12, 2011, 11:02:52 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 12, 2011, 10:36:43 PM

Milltown does not pay attention to anyone, he only likes to be the "centre of attention", clearly that is obvious?  But sure, wouldn't you be one of his cronies!

Ha, as per most on here I'm no cronie of anyone's and have no idea/care who most people are. I'm just commenting regarding the recurring monotony of whoever / whatever you are and your fixation with MR. He's clearly made an impression on you!

4father

Think we should just treat him as if he isn't there and not reply anymore to him.  He'll get bored not getting replies and attention, its what he feeds on.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: 4father on November 12, 2011, 09:10:22 PM
Quote from: Jose Parasol on November 12, 2011, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: saffronog on November 12, 2011, 08:52:32 PM
Just speaking my mind SOg. I am all for transparency and freedom of speech, can others say the same though?

Back again then with a new name I see?  (The over use of exclamation marks give it away amongst many other things).

Best not giving this plonker the attention he craves.

To finish off about Karl, I think that he's been the best in Ulster for the last 2 if not 3 years.  I don't think he has the most ability or is the most talented by any stretch but just my opinion.  If I had to concede, it would only involve relegating him to the top 3, again just an opinion.  Good luck in the All Ireland Loughguile, believe it or not, i'll be down watching and supporting yiz.
If you'd started by saying top 3 you'd probably have got 100% support. Anyone who has seen the fella hurl over the 5-6 years, nevermind 2 -3 , can't say he's not a good hurler. He nearly single handedly beat us a few years ago in Casement.  There have been too many good performances by a lot of good hurlers over the last 2-3 years to whittle it down to one person though.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Anybody heading to Armoy? I'll try to update the scores but the last time I was there I had a poor data connection.

Milltown Row2

There was me thinking i was a reasonable likable guy  :o :o

Anyways, Loughgiel will win if they want by 8/9

We are due to play Burt at some stage in the div 3 Ulster hurling final, I know that seems a bit low considering how we have played this year but we only used the reserve team (well mainly) for all the games bar the semi final. I am hoping that we will play the reserves in the final and I'll get a run out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

There's a fierce wind blowing straight down the pitch.