Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

2-18 to 0-08. Terrible conditions. Once we went 3 ahead in the 1st half there'd only be one winner. Ballycran had huge wind advantage in 1st half and did nothing with it.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

I said 15 points before the game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Milltown Row2

I can count, close prediction though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Not bad MR2, not bad.

saffronog

Sie my predictionn of shamrocks goin any further might be premature, Clare final poor standard, just think shamrocks forwards are physically that strong

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffronog on October 23, 2011, 05:28:59 PM
Sie my predictionn of shamrocks goin any further might be premature, Clare final poor standard, just think shamrocks forwards are physically that strong

Piss conditions in fairness, that christening you were at must have had a TV ;)

Loughgiel should have nothing to fear in Munster. I've said already that the standard from there has been poor in recent years and haven't seen anything lately to change my mind

Seamroga in exile

No matter who it is that comes out of Munster they'll be big favourites, and rightly so.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 23, 2011, 06:12:58 PM
No matter who it is that comes out of Munster they'll be big favourites, and rightly so.

Course they should as we haven't been good since Dunloy flew the flag for Antrim. Being a neutral i can give a judgement on this and not be hyping my team or filling them with sweetie mice

saffronog

Yeah no superb team in munster I know, shamrocks however aren't really physical and that could go against them, its goin to be open, still no great fire power, evidence being in antrim. Ulster I am afraid just keeps getting poorer and poorer.  Weather pure shit Mr2 I'll agree but even on good day that final would have been dour affair.  Having refreshments back in house, beat Belfast and that weather.  Match wasn't great goin by scoreline.  Fair play to shams they can party now without quick turn around this time.  Say cross will be too many next week for cosmopolitan st galls

Seamroga in exile

I don't think we can be accused of hyping ourselves up.

Minder

I thought Drom and Inch were impressive last weekend when winning the Tipp championship and if they came out of Munster i would expect them to beat the Shamrocks.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2011, 08:38:14 PM
I thought Drom and Inch were impressive last weekend when winning the Tipp championship and if they came out of Munster i would expect them to beat the Shamrocks.

Yeah in fairness they looked good but I wouldn't have thought they had the best team, Thurles had the best team but lost out (sounds silly that) on the day to the team beat in the final.

Just think this is the easier side of the draw

saffronog

Yes drom & inch sort them out I would think, ballygunner and themselves are probably pick of munster.  Unless shamrocks can unearth a few more forwards.  Watson and benny good, well the latter has some form but think they could be held too easily.  Think eventual winners will come from either kilkenny wexford or galway.  But with this weather going to be long winter.  I'm sure loughgiel have blocked book dunloy already.  Some of the yocals will be disgusted, but could be a while before they're in all Ireland semi again.  Best showing ever was when they despatched glenmore and the o,connors. 

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 23, 2011, 05:00:56 PM
I said 15 points before the game
And where did you say Milltown??????????   I said it on here, "Shamrocks by at least 7" well didn't I!!!!!!!!

Not like you to be siding with Loughgiel, have you fallen out with all your Dunloy friends!!!  ;) ;D
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"