Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4father

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 12, 2011, 03:25:29 PM
i was laughing that anyone would make out that KS is the best in Ulster,   still stand by my statement that he isnt near the best in Ulster.

Agree with Milltown, you're talking out of your hole

saffronog

Oh dear city country relations deteriorate even further.

Milltown Row2

Any non Loughgiel posters wish to agree with the posts on KS?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffronog

Listen he is v good player but there are better,  has lots of experience and is major player for saffrons.  A god obviously in milltown.  Probably best dual player in ulster ???

Seamroga in exile

Any chance of you answering my question MR2? Very, very touchy up around the bog this weather.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

I didn't bring his name up! But when someone says he's  just a decent hurler then i can post he's better than decent. Makes me wonder about peoples views on the game.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

No, I meant who specifically were you calling dickheads?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 03:50:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2011, 03:48:02 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 03:45:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2011, 03:39:56 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 03:37:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2011, 03:35:56 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 12, 2011, 03:25:29 PM
Quote from: 4father on November 12, 2011, 10:49:00 AM
Ok, whatever you say mate.  'aaaaaaahhh god that's funny' says a bit more than that though.
Wasnt for one second "saying a bit more than that"  i was laughing that anyone would make out that KS is the best in Ulster,   still stand by my statement that he isnt near the best in Ulster.  Again this is a GAA Discussion board, and always going to be other ways of loooking at things.

You can have your views that's fine, you can even say KS isn't anywhere near the best, but you are on your own with that view. Any creditability you have for discussing Antrim hurling on this board has gone.

That's my view ;)
A bit like you after calling people 'd**kheads'.

Who did i call a dick head?
Well, by the look of it, all Shamrocks supporters. Nothing new in that I suppose.

A wee bit of paranoia possibly setting in up there in the sticks.
No paranoia here. That's how it came across. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten me as to who you were referring to as 'dick heads'?

Where do I start?  ;D

Seamroga in exile

Why don't you just answer it then?

saffronog

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffronog on November 12, 2011, 06:43:27 PM
No place like home

Where would that be? Ballymena, South West, or Loughgiel? ;)

Sleeping giant

Quote from: saffronog on November 12, 2011, 06:26:28 PM
Listen he is v good player but there are better,  has lots of experience and is major player for saffrons.  A god obviously in milltown.  Probably best dual player in ulster ???
AGREED ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Or is it the case that if someone disagrees with your point of view MR2  they're a d**khead? If so, that kind of diminishes any sort kudos you might have. But that's slight enough as it is as you admitted betting against your own to make a quick buck.

Seamroga in exile

It wouldn't surprise me if you'd money on Crossmaglen a couple of weeks ago.

saffronog

The town Mr2, thought you'd stopped fishing.  Wish you'd answer the shams, seem to be getting a little heat today