Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wino

How about top 15, in no real order.  DD, graffin, hippy, neilly, jc, m scullion, ding, n mc Auley, b mc Auley, d mc Naughton, l Watson, k Stewart,  e mc closkey, n mc manus, s mc Naughton.

Buswhacker

Maybe the guys that didn't turn up for the trial were just facing the fact that they hadn't a hope in hell of making the county team.
Or maybe some  are going to concentrate on football .

saffronog

Yeah don't think those names are great loss, would be better of not published. 

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 12, 2011, 07:36:53 AM
I thought the discussion on who is the best in Ulster could have been a good debate. Karl Stewart would be up there with the best. How about picking an Ulster first 15? I'd go:
1. Graham Clarke
2. A Graffin
3. C Donnelly
4. N Mc Auley
5. J Campbell
6. L Hinphey
7. M Scullion
8. K Stewart
9. K Hinphey
10. G Johnson
11. N Mc Manus
12. P Shiels
13. L Watson
14. P Braniff
15. S Mc Naughton
+1 jj.    very good set up right there
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: 4father on November 12, 2011, 10:49:00 AM
Ok, whatever you say mate.  'aaaaaaahhh god that's funny' says a bit more than that though.
Wasnt for one second "saying a bit more than that"  i was laughing that anyone would make out that KS is the best in Ulster,   still stand by my statement that he isnt near the best in Ulster.  Again this is a GAA Discussion board, and always going to be other ways of loooking at things.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: wino on November 12, 2011, 02:53:05 PM
How about top 15, in no real order.  DD, graffin, hippy, neilly, jc, m scullion, ding, n mc Auley, b mc Auley, d mc Naughton, l Watson, k Stewart,  e mc closkey, n mc manus, s mc Naughton.
LOL  now wino come on,  plz 8 clubmates in there, its a pick of Ulster not Antrim mate ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 12, 2011, 03:25:29 PM
Ok, whatever you say mate.  'aaaaaaahhh god that's funny' says a bit more than that though.
Wasnt for one second "saying a bit more than that"  i was laughing that anyone would make out that KS is the best in Ulster,   still stand by my statement that he isnt near the best in Ulster.  Again this is a GAA Discussion board, and always going to be other ways of loooking at things.

You can have your views that's fine, you can even say KS isn't anywhere near the best, but you are on your own with that view. Any creditability you have for discussing Antrim hurling on this board has gone.

That's my view ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2011, 03:35:56 PM

You can have your views that's fine, you can even say KS isn't anywhere near the best, but you are on your own with that view. Any creditability you have for discussing Antrim hurling on this board has gone.

That's my view ;)
A bit like you after calling people 'dickheads'.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 03:37:06 PM

That's my view ;)
A bit like you after calling people 'd**kheads'.

Who did i call a dick head?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2011, 03:39:56 PM

That's my view ;)

Well, by the look of it, all Shamrocks supporters. Nothing new in that I suppose.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 03:45:46 PM

That's my view ;)

Well, by the look of it, all Shamrocks supporters. Nothing new in that I suppose.

A wee bit of paranoia possibly setting in up there in the sticks.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 12, 2011, 03:48:02 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 12, 2011, 03:45:46 PM

That's my view ;)

A wee bit of paranoia possibly setting in up there in the sticks.
No paranoia here. That's how it came across. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten me as to who you were referring to as 'dick heads'?

Sleeping giant

That's my view ;)
Creditability is gone!!  **k no!!!  Forgot you run the show Mr2,   just no say unless it agrees with you

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 12, 2011, 04:21:38 PM

That's my view ;)
Creditability is gone!!  **k no!!!  Forgot you run the show Mr2,   just no say unless it agrees with you

Where did i say that i ran the show?

Seamroga in exile