Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

depends on how you see it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2011, 08:04:06 PM
depends on how you see it
And how many times for Noamh Gall Miltown in the last 20 years, or two years for that matter?  I suppose it depends on how I see it???????

A bit hard on the SIE lad!
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

Milltown Row2

Smiley face bogman means taking the piss, SIE can look after himself!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2011, 08:54:14 PM
Smiley face bogman means taking the piss, SIE can look after himself!
And where is the smiley face????  ;D :)
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

black and amber boy

i think it is irrelevant that loughgiel have won the championship an they most definitly will win ulster an that will b it they might aswell not train all winter for the all ireland

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 04, 2011, 05:53:18 PM
In your case it's twice in twenty years :P

Will there be an improvement on last year?

::) ::)

You're a goodin

Seamroga in exile

Since when has winning the championship been irrelevant? I don't think it's irrelevant to the clubs that are relevant.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

4father

Quote from: black and amber boy on October 04, 2011, 09:14:26 PM
i think it is irrelevant that loughgiel have won the championship an they most definitly will win ulster an that will b it they might aswell not train all winter for the all ireland

Your first post was a very poor one and your second one was equally as bad. They are there on merit and will be in the AI series giving it their all, more than what Ballycastle can say, if of course you are a Ballycastle man.

johnneycool

Quote from: TheGeneral on October 03, 2011, 10:54:18 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2011, 08:59:34 PM
Cushendall only won by 3-19 to 1-4 in Ballygalget!!

and if they finish the league by winning their games they will win it, Small consolation i know but sending your neighbours to Belfast every other weekend in div two will ease their pain ;D

I dont know about you but Imo thats a grand result for us considering the team we had out , or lack of team... some big names in there too but a few minors and worse on the team , dog awful game all round... i see graham clarke has found a new position stuck in the corner, And to answer , Sending our neighbours to belfast every week would be sweet but playing them and getting tore into them is just as sweet

Wasn't pretty from our side either, some lads going for the 'hair of the dog' cure on the way up the road.

End of season stuff. We've done SFA for a few weeks now.

Sleeping giant

i think it is irrelevant that loughgiel have won the championship an they most definitely will win ulster an that will b it they might aswell not train all winter for the all ireland
Its because of people like you, use deserve nothing!!  Use had your chance and we know how that ended!!   so SHUT IT!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: 4father on October 04, 2011, 09:46:32 PM

Your first post was a very poor one and your second one was equally as bad. They are there on merit and will be in the AI series giving it their all, more than what Ballycastle can say, if of course you are a Ballycastle man.
+1

Sleeping giant

De Le salle knocked out of waterford and Lars team out also, massive upsets!!  Were not out of ulster yet, so we shall have to cool semi final chat until we hopefully get job done ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 04, 2011, 11:02:35 PM

De Le salle knocked out of waterford and Lars team out also, massive upsets!!  Were not out of ulster yet, so we shall have to cool semi final chat until we hopefully get job done ;)
I agree SG. Nothing's taken for granted at this stage.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

black and amber boy

for your information yes i am a ballycastle man and tbh loughgiel have now won the last 2 finals which i observed an u's didnt deserve either of them as u's were totally outplayed in both.
yes ino we have had our chance and im not going to lie it will b a while yet till we get another 1
i was just simply saying ulster hurling is poor and u's are far from the best team in it so therefore i dont think u's will do well

Sleeping giant

Quote from: black and amber boy on October 05, 2011, 12:22:44 AM
for your information yes i am a ballycastle man and tbh loughgiel have now won the last 2 finals which i observed an u's didnt deserve either of them as u's were totally outplayed in both.
yes ino we have had our chance and im not going to lie it will b a while yet till we get another 1
i was just simply saying ulster hurling is poor and u's are far from the best team in it so therefore i dont think u's will do well
didn't deserve either?  Alot of them lads have been together at least 10 years, done the 6 in row :(  went back out every February when use were not even thinking about training and stuck at it!!  and now today have 2 county titles in a row, everyones entitled to an opinion, yours just happens to be trash, any true hurling man no matter how bias cannot tell me that team doesn't deserve at least them two in the last 12/13 years, for effort alone!!    And peope wonder whats wrong with hurling in antrim/ulster,  Pratt's like yourself. when a team does eventually go out of ulster. should it be loughgiel dunloy cdall or whoever, i will support them!!   ULSTER!!