Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: 4father on October 01, 2011, 12:05:33 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Well maybe this will waken you up!

Just think of it, Neil McManus, a prolific hurler and scorer  (and a nice lad - to boot) actually accumulated 0- 43 points in this years (AI) hurling championship and was not even nominated for an ALL Star Award. Absolutely amazing!

To put it another way, that's more than some of you lads scored in your entire hurling career!!!! Now, that is even more amazing!!!!   
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

Minder

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on October 02, 2011, 07:55:17 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just think of it, Neil McManus, a prolific hurler and scorer  (and a nice lad - to boot) actually accumulated 0- 43 points in this years (AI) hurling championship and was not even nominated for an ALL Star Award. Absolutely amazing!

To put it another way, that's more than some of you lads scored in your entire hurling career!!!! Now, that is even more amazing!!!!

Echo
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on October 02, 2011, 07:55:17 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

::) ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

maxpower

Quote from: Minder on October 02, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
Quote from: aontroim on October 02, 2011, 05:59:00 PM
St. Johns beat Ballycran but not by enough to move them below Oisin & St. Johns.  Now 'Cran are safe - between the other two for relegation, out of Glenariffe hands, and up to the 'Dall to decide who goes down now  ;)

We need Dall to win by 10 or more, providing they field.........

We should refix our game, you beat us by a big margin you stay in the league, we beat you by a big margin we win the league ::)
What happens next????

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: maxpower on October 02, 2011, 08:53:09 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 02, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
Quote from: aontroim on October 02, 2011, 05:59:00 PM
St. Johns beat Ballycran but not by enough to move them below Oisin & St. Johns.  Now 'Cran are safe - between the other two for relegation, out of Glenariffe hands, and up to the 'Dall to decide who goes down now  ;)

We need Dall to win by 10 or more, providing they field.........

We should refix our game, you beat us by a big margin you stay in the league, we beat you by a big margin we win the league ::)

As long as you have no training weekends that would clash.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Cushendall only won by 3-19 to 1-4 in Ballygalget!!

and if they finish the league by winning their games they will win it, Small consolation i know but sending your neighbours to Belfast every other weekend in div two will ease their pain ;D

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2011, 08:59:34 PM

and if they finish the league by winning their games they will win it, Small consolation i know but sending your neighbours to Belfast every other weekend in div two will ease their pain ;D
It was in Cushendall.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on October 02, 2011, 09:03:15 PM

It was in Cushendall.

county website showed different :o

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2011, 09:42:16 PM

It was in Cushendall.
Apparantly Ballygalgets pitch was waterlogged so match had to be played in C'dall. I'd say wee Joe was involved in this

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on October 02, 2011, 09:57:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2011, 09:42:16 PM

It was in Cushendall.
Apparantly Ballygalgets pitch was waterlogged so match had to be played in C'dall. I'd say wee Joe was involved in this

I'd say being CCC chairman he would

Seamroga in exile

Unfortunately for the Dall, we're in the same situation. Also I believe one of those out-standing games is against ourselves, postponed from round 5 in June. Whether we play it or nor is another matter.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 03, 2011, 06:23:09 AM

Unfortunately for the Dall, we're in the same situation. Also I believe one of those out-standing games is against ourselves, postponed from round 5 in June. Whether we play it or nor is another matter.
I'm sure casement would turn the light on this wed night for youse to make sure it gets played if a weekend can't be found.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: theskull1 on October 03, 2011, 07:05:22 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 03, 2011, 06:23:09 AM

I'm sure casement would turn the light on this wed night for youse to make sure it gets played if a weekend can't be found.
Aye, only if wee Joe and Fankie have enough 50p for the meter!!!!

Bog Ash Camam

Determined to wind up his GAA presidency with a bang, Christy Cooney has rowed in behind a suggestion made by Dublin county chairman Andy Kettle that the All-Ireland finals should be brought forward a month to August to free up time for club championships.

"There is certain merit in that," the Youghal native told RTE on Saturday.

"It will get consideration. Maybe in that type of situation we'd be able to run off our club championships in a calendar year... It will be discussed."

Central Council is shortly expected to receive a report from the national fixtures planning committee which could recommend restricting the time-span of the marquee competitions.

Now that is not a bad idea in my opinion :)