Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4father

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: 4father on September 30, 2011, 09:25:29 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Well maybe this will waken you up!

Just think of it, Neil McManus, a prolific hurler and scorer  (and a nice lad - to boot) actually accumulated 0- 43 points in this years (AI) hurling championship and was not even nominated for an ALL Star Award. Absolutely amazing!

To put it another way, that's more than some of you lads scored in your entire hurling career!!!! Now, that is even more amazing!!!!  ;D ;)
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

4father

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

btdtgtt

SIE - 2/5dungiven  2/1lavey. Don't waste your red diesel on day like that!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on October 01, 2011, 01:32:12 PM
SIE - 2/5dungiven  2/1lavey. Don't waste your red diesel on day like that!
Haha, hard to beat a drop of the oul red biddy!!

It finished a draw.

Kevin Lynch's 1-14 Lavey 3-8.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

maxpower

Replay on Wednesday night, huge advantage handed to Loughgiel for game on Sunday, but really there is no excuse for Derry to be playing their county final the week before the Ulster semi-final
What happens next????

theskull1

If I were lavey and dungiven I'd refuse to play the USF and play the county final next weekend regardless. Winner already on a beaten docket if they play wed
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

pdiddy

Quote from: theskull1 on October 02, 2011, 10:05:24 AM
If I were lavey and dungiven I'd refuse to play the USF and play the county final next weekend regardless. Winner already on a beaten docket if they play wed

Rules is rules skull.  As Max says, they (Derry Board) only have themselves to blame for playing their Co Final so close to USF.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Seamroga in exile

Half time in the peninsula:

Portaferry 0-02 LG 4-12

Glad I didn't venture down this morning

Seamroga in exile

Final score:

Portaferry 0-06 Shamrocks 6-19

aontroim

St. Johns beat Ballycran but not by enough to move them below Oisin & St. Johns.  Now 'Cran are safe - between the other two for relegation, out of Glenariffe hands, and up to the 'Dall to decide who goes down now  ;)

theskull1

Quote from: pdiddy on October 02, 2011, 11:55:35 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on October 02, 2011, 10:05:24 AM

Rules is rules skull.  As Max says, they (Derry Board) only have themselves to blame for playing their Co Final so close to USF.

Dual clubs in Derry will know what respect the Derry county board have for hurling, yet you'd prefer that they just get on with it. Hardly fair
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Minder

Quote from: aontroim on October 02, 2011, 05:59:00 PM
St. Johns beat Ballycran but not by enough to move them below Oisin & St. Johns.  Now 'Cran are safe - between the other two for relegation, out of Glenariffe hands, and up to the 'Dall to decide who goes down now  ;)

We need Dall to win by 10 or more, providing they field.........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

surely they will,  :P

you will be in milltown next year!! I'll buy ya a pint. Tosh playing on?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2011, 07:01:08 PM
surely they will,  :P

you will be in milltown next year!! I'll buy ya a pint. Tosh playing on?

Tosh is retired, allegedly. He didn't play until July this year but we could still be doing with him.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"