Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: NAG1 on September 25, 2011, 12:45:13 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 25, 2011, 12:37:37 AM
Quote from: hardstation on September 25, 2011, 12:29:24 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 25, 2011, 12:22:46 AM
Quote from: hardstation on September 24, 2011, 11:57:03 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 24, 2011, 11:53:23 PM
It's as if last year never happened with some people.
To be fair, it's as if the Antrim hurling championship was invented last year, with you.
I don't think so. It's just like everyone else has forgot about it. You really should let your inner demons go about Loughgiel HS, it'll make you twisted.  :P
What I'm saying is that last year did happen (Loch gCaol were the best team and deserved the championship) but so did the last 20 years.
Still fancy yis to win tomorrow and wouldn't begrudge yis another title.
Thanks for that vote of confidence. What I'm getting at is that Cushendall have lost two in a row. And to be honest, they haven't performed in either of them. No one is mentioning that at all. I just think it's going to be a factor tomorrow much more than Loughgiel's recent history, as opposed to their history. Which isn't up for debate, I'd like to think.  ;)

What the fact they have lost more finals than any one or the fact they won their only one  by the fact that cushendall couldn't get the point when it came to it or that RM was generous! Recent history is that they are more losers than winners take a few more finals to reverse that!
We have not lost more finals than anyone.  Go check that one out NAG and get back to me on that one. You probably won't if you're from Ballycastle.

Jesus, it's like feckin playschool in this thread atm.

Mea culpa!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on September 25, 2011, 12:51:17 AM
I don't think Loch gCaol can start spouting that Cois Abhann Dala have lost 2 finals in a row when Loch gCaol lost fcukin 6 in a row.

They hardly compare.
Haven't lost one in 3 years. Cushendall have lost the last two, that's my point. Saying as we're all being recent an' all.

NAG1

Nor have anyone who wasnt playing in the last two thats a shocking claim SIE

You can't lose one your not in!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: NAG1 on September 25, 2011, 01:04:21 AM
Nor have anyone who wasnt playing in the last two thats a shocking claim SIE

You can't lose one your not in!
I do know that, but still no one is mentioning the fact that the Dall have lost the last two. Is that irrelevant? 

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on September 25, 2011, 01:02:14 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 25, 2011, 12:58:39 AM
Quote from: hardstation on September 25, 2011, 12:51:17 AM
I don't think Loch gCaol can start spouting that Cois Abhann Dala have lost 2 finals in a row when Loch gCaol lost fcukin 6 in a row.

They hardly compare.
Haven't lost one in 3 years.
Nor have Rossa.

Houl on, it's about 15 years since we last lost one.
if you're going to quote, quote the whole post. The point being that the dall have been beat in the last two. Still no one is addressing that!

Seamroga in exile

Ah jaysus boys, it's getting late. Time for bed. We won the senior camogie yesterday evening as well. It's going to be a mad night!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on September 25, 2011, 01:10:04 AM
Ok. How many of the last 8 have Loch gCaol lost?

Should we address that?
But that's ridiculous HS. We might as well address the last 80 years. Do you want to go there?

Seamroga in exile

Thanks HS. I hope it's a great game and no one gets hurt or sent off, and may the best team win. Good luck!

maxpower

Any of the cushendall or Loughgiel posters willing to share the team news at this stage.

The weather looks okay so far, if it does get bad i'd fancy it to suit loughgiel's more as the more physically powerful team
What happens next????

Jesusjones

Max I was hoping for a bad day, I'd have thought it would suit us better, we play more direct than Loughgiel, they use a lot of short hand passing and 20 or 30 yard passes with the hurl. Loughgiel do have a few big physical men but they have a few light fellas who wouldn't like a bad day. Karl Mc Keegan v Barney Mc Auley, Shane Mc Naughton v Neilly Mc Garry and Aaron Graffin v Liam Watson are the 3 key contests in the game. Good luck both teams and may the best team win.

Milltown Row2

Weather fine so far up in the big smoke. Teams should be nervous by now. The under 16 game should set the tone for the seniors. Graffin was poor against us, was marking a lad whos still minor next year! Can't see him having two bad games in a row. Loughgiel halftime fulltime 11/8
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

maxpower

I know what your saying but I just think your best chance is the pace advantage Shane and paddy give in the forwards, bad weather invariably slows the play and strength comes into more.

I do agree you need to keep Barney quiet in midfield but has mckeegan the legs nowadays for his type of game and will Graffin follow Watson to the edge of the square
What happens next????

Milltown Row2

Quote from: maxpower on September 25, 2011, 11:42:20 AM
I know what your saying but I just think your best chance is the pace advantage Shane and paddy give in the forwards, bad weather invariably slows the play and strength comes into more.

I do agree you need to keep Barney quiet in midfield but has mckeegan the legs nowadays for his type of game and will Graffin follow Watson to the edge of the square

Mckeegan was great against us in fairness. Though this was in the second half with the breeze. Looking forward to the match
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

What time is the U16 match?

CentreHalfBack

Rossa and Cushendall. Shane to get the first goal.
New season - new reason