Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

I wouldn't think OE will let wild pulling go. He is a good referee and he'll let the boys hurl hard but they'll need to be fair.

NAG1

Be like every other final be a settling in period in the first ten mins where more or less anything will go, after that he will start to issue the cards.

clootfromthe21

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 21, 2011, 07:14:41 PM
Hi lads, anyone information on the county hurling manager appointment yet?

Any word?

pdiddy

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 23, 2011, 03:22:29 PM
I wouldn't think OE will let wild pulling go. He is a good referee and he'll let the boys hurl hard but they'll need to be fair.

DMK better be on his best behaviour then  ;)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Just Puck It

Quote from: pdiddy on September 23, 2011, 04:12:54 PM

Make sure you tell Skinner the same then!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 23, 2011, 03:02:32 PM
You started going down that path SIE, you can't just stop in the middle
Ok JJ, I was merely showing you how every club has had grievances, or perceived grievances, against referees. In the end it's a pointless and futile exercise which achieves nothing. It's hard not to spout off sometimes though. So please, enough of this tripe about last year. It doesn't matter how it was won, nobody will care in a year or two.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: pdiddy on September 23, 2011, 04:12:54 PM

:D

Jesusjones

I'd say Skinner is praying DMK doesn't get near him, Skinner can dish it out, he isn't too good when someone dishes it out to him.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 23, 2011, 05:55:31 PM
I'd say Skinner is praying DMK doesn't get near him, Skinner can dish it out, he isn't too good when someone dishes it out to him.
Hardly
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Well, he wasn't that good after he had his hand broke, fair dinkum?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on September 23, 2011, 06:40:29 PM
Jesus, yis are some shower of yappy bastids, the lot of ye.
It's getting close HS!

theskull1

Quote from: hardstation on September 23, 2011, 06:40:29 PM
Jesus, yis are some shower of yappy bastids, the lot of ye.

nat big rogie then
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Arthur_Friend

ffs get a grip

Milltown Row2

DMK is a dirty player alright!! Cost ya's a first All Ireland final place when getting sent off against De La Salle. Left his mark on Karl Stewart after Karl played the ball, Quality!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 23, 2011, 08:08:12 PM
DMK is a dirty player alright!! Cost ya's a first All Ireland final place when getting sent off against De La Salle. Left his mark on Karl Stewart after Karl played the ball, Quality!!
Thought we left all talk like this behind after the Ballycastle v Loughgiel match??