Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Um, no I didn't say that at all. I said that after the most recent of finals, last year, they know how to win. And correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't the Dall going for their own hat-trick?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

megaman, the dall only scored 11, hardly earth shattering. "Cushendall played shite" "Dunloy played shite", nothing to do with loughgiel I suppose? Change the record! I think it'll be tight enough in the end, and if the weather is as bad as predicted could be similar to last year.

NAG1

Poking a bit of fun SIE

Have stated before that I think you will have too much for them esp with them missing NmcM.
Both teams showing no form coming into it really so I suppose its all on the day and all to play for. Both teams are set up to be low scoring and low conceding, so if one of them could break away they would be hard to catch.

Hopefully OE will do a better job this time around and give both teams a fair crack at it and he doesnt turn it into a battle of the free takers. Hopefully it wont be as bad as last year or will be looking refunds on the way out. (Not that that matters to the winners but would be nice to watch a good game)

Seamroga in exile

The general consensus around Loughgiel is that we're happy enough with OE's appointment. Hope he has a good game.

NAG1

Not as happy as you were with RM last year  :D

Jesusjones

SIE, I and many others believe that Loughgiel were handed last years county championship by a combination of our poor display and RM. I still don't think Loughgiel have it in them to beat Cushendall if, and I suppose its a big if, we perform. If we play well and get beat then I'll give Loughgiel credit. At the moment the current Loughgiel team is a one hit wonder. Without Ballycran and Dungiven in last year's Ulster Championship they got a handy Ulster championship and then got beat easy in the All Ireland. Again for my money they are yet to produce the goods when someone really applies the pressure. If they win on Sunday I'll give them credit but at the moment I think they are still the same team that lost 6 in a row and they got their one championship by de fault.

NAG1

FIGHT...FIGHT....FIGHT.. :D

Seamroga in exile

Well, we were due one saying as we lost at least two of those 6 finals at the behest of the refs.

wino

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 23, 2011, 01:31:58 PM
The general consensus around Loughgiel is that we're happy enough with OE's appointment. Hope he has a good game.

if he has as good a game as he had 2 years ago, i dont think anyone will complain.
i see hes also doing the senior camogie final, seems to be the ref in favour at the minute

Jesusjones

SIE would you care to name the 2 finals that a referee cost Loughgiel?

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 23, 2011, 02:15:14 PM
Well, we were due one saying as we lost at least two of those 6 finals at the behest of the refs.

Which two?

Jesusjones

On another point, Cushendall are happy with OE as well

Seamroga in exile

Ah now lads, come on! I'm not going down that path. I could but it's history. Time to concentrate on Sunday methinks!

Jesusjones

You started going down that path SIE, you can't just stop in the middle

Milltown Row2

Shamrocks by 3, sending off's due to the wild pulling Owen will let go
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea