Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2011, 08:50:55 PM
Do you know the users here and what they have done or continue for their club or county? Why don't you throw your hat in Bog
I get the sense Miltown the "Users" on here are nothing but hasbeens, shysters who really are offering/contributing nothing to our great county, and only use this forum as a means of sniping and venting pure hogwash.

| would only consider throwing my hat in, if the was a complete clearing of the decks at HQ, if you know what I mean?????  The demise of the current incumbents i.e. PO'C, JE, JM, TE, to name but a few!  Maybe then, just maybe then!  ;)
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

imtommygunn

Sure share you CV with us there and show us you're not a sniper, venter or person full of hogwash.

theskull1

So you're not a shyster a has been or indeed an incumbent, so we know what you're not. Just how would you describe yourself "lad"? I suppose a prophet?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 08:44:44 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 18, 2011, 08:43:39 PM
Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 08:37:57 PM
Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 02:28:22 PM
What about M. Johnston for the Antrim job?  It could'nt be any worse than whats in the pot already?
So no nominations for M. Johnston then?  The anti St. Johns bias prevails I see!  Maybe not enough money in it for him?  Maybe one of the key critics on here will put their name in the hat, given they have all the soloutions????  What's the chances?  ;) :-\

What's the chances this is your, 10th username on here in the last few years. That is a conservative estimate too.
Totally wrong!  This is the first time I have came to this forum and I cant belive the SHit* and crap  that is bandied about by so called Antrim Gaels, absolutely amazing, psuedo experts!!!!!!!!!
Time to cast off the cloak of anonymity ;)

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 18, 2011, 10:12:27 PM
Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 08:44:44 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 18, 2011, 08:43:39 PM
Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 08:37:57 PM
Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 02:28:22 PM
What about M. Johnston for the Antrim job?  It could'nt be any worse than whats in the pot already?
So no nominations for M. Johnston then?  The anti St. Johns bias prevails I see!  Maybe not enough money in it for him?  Maybe one of the key critics on here will put their name in the hat, given they have all the soloutions????  What's the chances?  ;) :-\

What's the chances this is your, 10th username on here in the last few years. That is a conservative estimate too.
Totally wrong!  This is the first time I have came to this forum and I cant belive the SHit* and crap  that is bandied about by so called Antrim Gaels, absolutely amazing, psuedo experts!!!!!!!!!
Time to cast off the cloak of anonymity ;)
OK TB, you first then????   I don't think so somehow!  Well, off to bed wi ye all!  Work in the morning, a very early start for some!  I see I am just deflecting some of the fleck from poor SIE!!!!!
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

ManInBlackandGreen

BAC there is definitely an air of familiarity with some of those words and phrases ;) Me thinks you have been on many times in the past and keep this going one of the MODS may do it again if not already. Very aggressive may be more underlying issues at work here :o Minder just may well be right, me thinks there may be a "Cat" ;) amongst the proverbial pigeons ::)

To the final lads, Shamrocks by what, MR whats the spread in PP?

Seamroga in exile

Don't you be worrying about me BAC, sure we're well used to it in Loughgiel.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jesusjones

NAG1

What was the verdict on NmcM? Is he going to miss the final, cant see Cushendall getting close to them without him in reality.

Jesusjones

Nag, Neil got good news of sorts, he has done his medial ligament and he'll be out for 6 weeks and will miss the final, however he'll be back for the All Ireland semi in Feb.

NAG1

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 20, 2011, 09:39:33 AM
Nag, Neil got good news of sorts, he has done his medial ligament and he'll be out for 6 weeks and will miss the final, however he'll be back for the All Ireland semi in Feb.

Really want to know where this confidence is coming from JJ - havent beat anyone of note in the last number of years and last two times been to Casement been a bit of let down?

Milltown Row2

Think this game will be close, remember when these two met last time, Neil i think broke a bone in his hand early on and they kept him on the pitch when they probably shouldn't have.

Cushendall have had two hard games of late and that should help them, Loughgiel hammered a poor Ballycastle team so prep could have been better.

It will be who wants it the most on the day for me, another low scoring game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north aontroim gael

I have been told Neil McM will definitely play.  This might not necesssarily be from the start of the game but he is expected to feature.  Think it will be a tight match with only a couple of scores in it.  Going to go for Loughgiel by 4 points.

Anyone know arrnagements with seating etc.  What is admission fees?  Do you need a ticket for the stand?

Seamroga in exile

If it's like last year there'll be a charge at the turnstiles and a charge at the stand. As far as the match itself will go I think it could be similar to last year with the same outcome. Loughgiel by 1 or 2 points.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

imtommygunn

I don't think tickets are required for the stand. I'd imagine it'll be £12 - £15. Not 100% though.

Now that Loughgiel have the monkey of their back I think they'll win this one as they'll be able to play much more free;y than in previous years. Cushendall haven't been great this year and without McManus I would fear they don't have the scoring threat to beat Loughgiel. I would prefer to see Cushendall win but I can't see it this year.

Hopefully it'll be a tight game.