Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gelvis

Quote from: maxpower on September 17, 2011, 12:34:50 PM
You were again told wrong, no words in no changing room.

My bad, I'll have to give that boy a good kick up the arse then for giving me bad information.  Where did they have the words then?  Pappy's?  Brogan's?  Maybe it was outside mass?
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

maxpower

They didn't actually have any words, that was the problem. Last comment on this, I personally believe stories were carried back, possibly exaggerated, to ensure the player wouldn't return.

When Magee commits, he does 100%
What happens next????

maxpower

Anymore nominations for the Senior Hurling managers post, who is the favourite to get it, i'd say Dinny has earned another year if he wants it
What happens next????

the colonel

Dinnys for Galway as coach.... Jerry wallis a cert
the difference between success and failure is energy

theskull1

Looking forward to gelvis's next story. Through the round window I hope
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

So did Magee walk or was he pushed?? ;D ;D

Shite all to talk about
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2011, 12:26:10 PM

Shite all to talk about
As I said ealrlier Milltown, "Somewhat economical with the truth there lad. I sense you continually compromise honesty for the sake of parochialism!  A Dunloy trait maybe" ? 
Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

Bog Ash Camam

What about M. Johnston for the Antrim job?  It could'nt be any worse than whats in the pot already?

theskull1

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 02:22:07 PM

Shite all to talk about
As I said ealrlier Milltown, "Somewhat economical with the truth there lad.

Why don't you spit out "the truth" then. The irony is killing me  ::)

Some drama being made where there is none
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: theskull1 on September 18, 2011, 03:18:57 PM
Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 02:22:07 PM

Shite all to talk about
As I said ealrlier Milltown, "Somewhat economical with the truth there lad.

Why don't you spit out "the truth" then. The irony is killing me  ::)

Some drama being made where there is none
Ah come on now lad, sure  aren't you the one who is better placed to tell us the right version of events?  Come on, give the boys a lash with the right, honest, truthful story, come on, spill it out lad, we wont hold it against you!

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 02:28:22 PM
What about M. Johnston for the Antrim job?  It could'nt be any worse than whats in the pot already?
So no nominations for M. Johnston then?  The anti St. Johns bias prevails I see!  Maybe not enough money in it for him?  Maybe one of the key critics on here will put their name in the hat, given they have all the experience/soloutions to cure Antrim's ill's????  What's the chances?  ;) :-\

Minder

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 08:37:57 PM
So no nominations for M. Johnston then?  The anti St. Johns bias prevails I see!  Maybe not enough money in it for him?  Maybe one of the key critics on here will put their name in the hat, given they have all the soloutions????  What's the chances?  ;) :-\

What's the chances this is your, 10th username on here in the last few years. That is a conservative estimate too.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bog Ash Camam

Quote from: Minder on September 18, 2011, 08:43:39 PM
Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 18, 2011, 08:37:57 PM
So no nominations for M. Johnston then?  The anti St. Johns bias prevails I see!  Maybe not enough money in it for him?  Maybe one of the key critics on here will put their name in the hat, given they have all the soloutions????  What's the chances?  ;) :-\

What's the chances this is your, 10th username on here in the last few years. That is a conservative estimate too.
Totally wrong!  This is the first time I have came to this forum and I cant belive the SHit* and crap  that is bandied about by so called Antrim Gaels, absolutely amazing, psuedo experts!!!!!!!!!

aontroim

Why don't you answer that one yourself......

Quote from: Bog Ash Camam on September 14, 2011, 08:13:55 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 14, 2011, 01:28:43 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 14, 2011, 01:24:30 PM
Is Crossey not a development officer, thus precluding him from the Antrim job?

I wouldnt let him near it in any event.

Yeah as far as I know he works in Down.

Couldnt agree more, why any one would even nominate him is totally confusing to me.

I wouldnt care if he was bringing Brian Cody into coach the team, I wouldnt let him within 50 yards of it.
So whats stopping you from putting your name in the hat then?  I for one would not go for any "home grown" candidate, however, I  will make the exception by nominating you, given you are so damning of everyone else!  I am secretly hoping you're job, will preclude you also though!  ???

Milltown Row2

Do you know the users here and what they have done or continue for their club or county? Why don't you throw your hat in Bog
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea