Previous topic - Next topic

BlackandAmber

Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 02, 2011, 12:00:30 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 02, 2011, 12:22:12 AM
Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 01, 2011, 10:27:41 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 01, 2011, 09:51:58 PM
Quote from: BlackandAmber on September 01, 2011, 07:37:55 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on September 01, 2011, 10:15:52 AM
Wouldnt matter, the wheels always come off the wagon for the town at the semi final stage. Dont think this current crop are any different.
i

And they've done just that fromwhat I here. Ructions at training about boyos boozing at the fair -maybe auld stock bitter cnut that he sounds was talking to them-  and 2 gone awol.  Too busy argueing about who was there to train.
A Bluff??

try phoning the local butchers and see if you can get a player
any other player might have belived you. Not him

I hope your right but its what I got told. Him and another boy are in Spain. I'll be back in the town tomorrow. I might buy some meat.

He is in Spain   :(

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 04, 2011, 07:34:10 PM
Still no confirmation of dates/times/venues for matches in the senior hurling championship on the county site a week after the last game was played. What a shambles!

Do you think if your man stopped using his thesaurus to wrongly use the word "demagoguery" on the county guestbook, (folks down here can't believe he gets away with what he does on an official county site),  he/she might actually post something on there of some relevance to people once in a while?

http://www.mcquillangac.com/

Armoy Saturday 10th 3:30

4father

Have Armoy improved their pitch?

Bog Ash Camam

To things more light hearted!  I have been a keen Tipp fan all my days, but you really do have to take your hats off to Kilkenny today, the really are a 'Savage Team'.  Superb performance all round indeed.

But what a great day in croker apart from the pishing rain.  Absolutley soaked in the lower Cussack although the crack was mighty with the Tipp/Kats fans.

Well off to bed now, those few pints off the balck stuff and another few cans on the bus travelling home have taken their toll.

Remember lads, "the Sliotar hurts just as much when you're looking at it"

maxpower

We played Cushendall in Ulster League, they've improved the pitch but but do they have the viewing room for a SHC semi final, especially Both clubs being so local they can expect a big crowd

From memory they have no steps or hills on either side and parking will be limited too
What happens next????

4father

Quote from: maxpower on September 04, 2011, 09:11:41 PM
We played Cushendall in Ulster League, they've improved the pitch but but do they have the viewing room for a SHC semi final, especially Both clubs being so local they can expect a big crowd

From memory they have no steps or hills on either side and parking will be limited too

That's what I was thinking.  Surely Cushendall would have been a good venue or Dunloy in this case?

Seamroga in exile

:(  Not a senior championship venue just yet imo. Especially if it's wet.  It not only needs a new surface but needs lengthened as well. I went to the u21 semi against the Dall there, the ref almost postponed the game because of the state of the pitch. Also a valid point from Max about the viewing aspect.

Thanks to B+A btw.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

maxpower

Where will the other semi final be played, I'm assuming they have arrangements made for whoever wins on Wednesday night, maybe Randalstown if SG win Loughgiel if dunloy win
What happens next????

theskull1

It in armoy regardless us it not?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

pdiddy

Quote from: theskull1 on September 04, 2011, 10:53:33 PM
It in armoy regardless us it not?

Eh? You on the beer skull? :-)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

theskull1

That or predicitive text diddy  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

Great physical intensity to the game, but amazing how many slaps and pulls just go unpunished.

scamroc

You all know Armoy have a new pitch, right....?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: scamroc on September 05, 2011, 04:18:51 PM
You all know Armoy have a new pitch, right....?
Up at the back?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

the colonel

Cushendall game is in now in Loughgiel at 6pm on Sunday
the difference between success and failure is energy