Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Ai but who are you discussing that with - people in your own club no doubt.

Would it not be fair to say that if you have issues with your management backing down in yoru saga that you as , presumably, a player should bring up your issue with the management and they should explain themselves to you rather than you coming on some forum and speaking out against them? It doesn't reflect well on you or yout club that things which should be in-house are being so widely discussed on a forum.

Have you taken the whole thing up with your management?

Cushendall people shouldn't be naming x,y or z either as all it takes is someone to read it! Although not doubt it is all out anyway.

oisinog

Well I drink in cushendall so a lot of discussions are going on the the lurig or joes.

The reason what happened with us came out because we had dunloy people on here complaining and in the end they nearly screwed us over.

This forum is a good place to discuss things but we are all passionate about our clubs and our games it can get out of hand at times

ManInBlackandGreen

Quote from: BlackandAmber on August 17, 2011, 03:52:45 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on August 16, 2011, 08:49:51 PM
Ah Jesus lads, do I have to come on here every time and explain the rules? RM has had loads of experience in doing this, Karl will be gassed! The pitch Closure is straight forward the Dall didn't fckn name the lads for obvious reasons I am reliability told, i.e. 9 to 5 if you know what I mean and the lads in the Dall know it. The Town played it cute as always, so in short if the Dall can't name them due to 9 to 5 then take it on the chin and focus on the Championship.

So The Town cooperates withe the County Board and that's
Quoteplaying it cute
?

and
Quoteas always
?

From somebody claiming to be a ref those are comments that should worry both the CB AND Ballycastle.

what price impartiality from this ref?

Oh please please no more :'( When using the phrase cute it referred to the TOWN naming lads that had been already done, you clown, the Dall's dilemma was more serious reaching beyond the GAA as to the 9-5 quote thus other scenarios could possibly come into to play, and the Dall lads know what I am am talking about. If actioned by the county this could carry into other realms that would have potential serious repercussions for the parties involved. So can you understand the explanation now B&A. So nothing to worry about, no conspiracy theories here B&A, just common sense and a bit of thought from the Town representatives, obviously been there before and got the proverbial T Shirt! It was a complement, bet you don't get to many of those these days ;) And for all those reading in Braille this the Minor game I am referring to only ;D

BlackandAmber

Complement my a$$. Your implying that Ballycastle are a sneaky underhand club.   a ref with that attitude could end up being called a cheating cnut.

As for Cushendall and their "dilemna" being 
Quotemore serious reaching beyond the GAA
Waht a lot of BS. are they afraid of being arrested if they name the culprit?  Everbody knows who he is. Has there been trouble in the club before concerning that family ?

ManInBlackandGreen

Put that cross your carrying down, U just don't get it do you, and please leave RM out of this ;D and you have done that before I believe. Obviously you are still getting familiar with the Brialle, its not the club we are talking about in the dall, it is the individuals, so please stick to the facts, or we might ask you to write a full apology, or even a 100 lines ;)

Jesusjones

oisinog, you are with out a doubt wrong on the suspension thing. How many players and supporters have been suspended in the past without being shown a red card? Lots, for example LW from the Tipp V Antrim game in 2002.

oisinog

Jj we will leave it at that and see what ulster ccc decides. I have a feeling no one will be suspended over this affair

Seamroga in exile

I don't know if I've posted this or not yet but I fancy us to win the senior championship this year.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

JamesH

Gents i think you'll find the suspensions have been already given today Neils red card was overturned as expected. Karl was given four weeks from his last match which was last Saturday, which for you  Oisin means when we beat you again he will be available for the Dunloy match. 

Seamroga in exile

Half time in Ulster league semi final:

Loughgiel 0-11 Ballycran 0-06

Referee is a bit, how shall I say this, "anomalous".

maxpower

Ballycran should have had 2 penalties by now!
What happens next????

BlackandAmber

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on August 17, 2011, 05:39:05 PM
Put that cross your carrying down, U just don't get it do you, and please leave RM out of this ;D and you have done that before I believe.

Whaaaaaaaaaa????????????

QuoteObviously you are still getting familiar with the Brialle,

you have some nerve. A ref talkin about brialle !!!  :D

Quoteits not the club we are talking about in the dall, it is the individuals, so please stick to the facts, or we might ask you to write a full apology, or even a 100 lines ;)

its the club that got punished

oisinog

Can't believe Karl got suspended all well I was wrong. I could have swore ccc didn't hold the power to do that.

Jesusjones

oisin I wouldn't like to say I told you so but.................

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: maxpower on August 17, 2011, 08:09:45 PM
Ballycran should have had 2 penalties by now!
Perhaps 1, at a push.