Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on August 02, 2011, 03:55:52 PM
two tricky assigments for the top two in intermediate this weekend. Not nice places to go away to on a friday night although iits a shame rock get to play clann without their county men!  :o
Heard that Rock might not be playing the Clans at all- apparently Clans not going to appear as they argue that this was not originally a starred game-Friday's entire programme subject to change yet.

on the sideline

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on August 02, 2011, 07:37:13 PM
two tricky assigments for the top two in intermediate this weekend. Not nice places to go away to on a friday night although iits a shame rock get to play clann without their county men!  :o
Heard that Rock might not be playing the Clans at all- apparently Clans not going to appear as they argue that this was not originally a starred game-Friday's entire programme subject to change yet.

Heard this earlier today too

Club Rossa

Is tomorrow night's fixture programme still going ahead?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: on the sideline on August 02, 2011, 11:35:36 PM
Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on August 02, 2011, 07:37:13 PM

Heard this earlier today too

who do clanns think they should be playing?
its worked out a bit unfair that rock play all the teams with the county players in the starred games , yet gourley is back playing for them.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Up The Middle

Hear there was a serious row @ a minor game in Pomeroy last night, i heard supporters and management were involved and game abandoned. Any info Ziggy?  Game was between Greencastle and coalisland.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

gethimaf

Quote from: Up The Middle on August 04, 2011, 01:06:28 PM
Hear there was a serious row @ a minor game in Pomeroy last night, i heard supporters and management were involved and game abandoned. Any info Ziggy?  Game was between Greencastle and coalisland.

Yes, FIeld fight in the first half of extra time, referee abandoned the match after a greencastle man scaled the wire and hit a member of coalisland management knockin his two front teeth out. He then hopped back over the wire. THought it was the referees fault. Started when a coalisland man connected with a big shoulder to shoulder challenge, altho the greencastle man didnt see it comin. A few greencastle players went for the coalisland man and the thing kicked off. Sean teague fightin in the crowd aswell lol

raff

THought it was the referees fault.

I really hate it when refs start to fight. How many people did the ref bust when this all kicked off?

Family guy

What will the outcome of that game be??Both teams kicked out i suppose

gethimaf

Quote from: raff on August 04, 2011, 04:49:07 PM
THought it was the referees fault.

I really hate it when refs start to fight. How many people did the ref bust when this all kicked off?

What type of dose are you. the referee lost control of the game didnt calm it down when it got heated. You must be a complete dose of dung

raff

Whats the ref meant to do when a pack of shite from the island go looking to fight. Coalisland teams all the same and most hated supporters in Tyrone.

gethimaf

Quote from: raff on August 04, 2011, 09:25:36 PM
Whats the ref meant to do when a pack of shite from the island go looking to fight. Coalisland teams all the same and most hated supporters in Tyrone.

We go lookin fights? Coalisland were ahead in the game. Greencastle have a much worse reputation than Coalisland of indiscipline. Atleast we dont go hoppin wires hittin men from behind. I dont dispute that were hated, up there with dromore and omagh, but ask anyone the siege mentality is the best one to have. Dont dispute either that our fans are vocal and passionate and annoying. But then again we do have 9 O'neill cups, we have something to shout about. That was a pretty childish argument. You sound abit like Tony Davis on RTE just stringing aload of words together out of frustration.

Gaffer

Boys, don't let this get like the Derry thread.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

LeoMc

WTF?

When the server was updated last week were we merged with Hoganstand?

gethimaf

Quote from: LeoMc on August 04, 2011, 10:44:16 PM
WTF?

When the server was updated last week were we merged with Hoganstand?

lol i know what you mean, just stickin up for the clubu :P

GAA_Finatic

Is O'neill injured or is Micky up to his old tricks, i c he's not named in the 26 for sat.