Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on July 28, 2011, 03:18:57 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on July 28, 2011, 01:25:00 PM
Quote from: front of the mountain on July 28, 2011, 12:52:23 PM
is them round of fxtures def on??????????????

Couldnt see these fixtures being on if Tyrone beat Roscommon. Mugsy will have to retire from county football again.

will the first round of the championship not go ahead if tyrone beat roscommon and dublin?
If Tyrone lose to Dublin intermediate and senior cships will be played over the following 2 weekends with games on the Thursday nights as well-(provided they beat Roscommon) In the event of Tyrone beating Dublin then take your pick when they go ahead

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Tommo2 on July 28, 2011, 01:25:00 PM
Quote from: front of the mountain on July 28, 2011, 12:52:23 PM
is them round of fxtures def on??????????????

Couldnt see these fixtures being on if Tyrone beat Roscommon. Mugsy will have to retire from county football again.

these are starred games any way, so probably could go ahead.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ziggysego

Quote from: barelegs on July 24, 2011, 11:11:23 PM
I see Niall McKenna has withdrawn from the senior set up to concentrate on club football.

http://www.teamtalkmag.com/?p=7330

Although Mickey Harte was smiling broadly at the end of last night's win over Armagh, some of the gloss of that win disappeared this morning when the county manager was informed that young midfield prospect Niall Mc Kenna has decided to withdraw from the panel. The Donaghmore player, son of former county player and manager Eugene, informed the manager that he wished to opt out of the county panel to focus on club football for the rest of the year.

Mc Kenna was a member of the 2008 All Ireland minor winning side along with present senior panel members Kyle Coney, Peter Harte and Ronan Mc Nabb but only Harte and Coney have so far made the breakthrough to the senior team. The high fielding Queens University student will be quite a loss to the panel as his versatility would allow him to fill several positions should he be required and players of that quality could prove vital just as Tyrone enter the business end of the season.

Niall has returned to the Tyrone team.
Testing Accessibility

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 28, 2011, 09:14:59 AM
Just reading the preview of Joe Brolly's article on how violence is swept under the carpet. Got me thinking, on the back of the TT a few weeks ago there was a report on how a division 2 manager has been banned for 48 weeks. What was the outcome as no name was mentioned. Is he still the team's manager and is he still getting paid his large travelling expenses rumoured?

for a man that doesn't seem to know much you seem know alot more about it on the Tyrone Roscommon thread!!! No comment until the appeal is heard.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 29, 2011, 12:07:46 AM
Just reading the preview of Joe Brolly's article on how violence is swept under the carpet. Got me thinking, on the back of the TT a few weeks ago there was a report on how a division 2 manager has been banned for 48 weeks. What was the outcome as no name was mentioned. Is he still the team's manager and is he still getting paid his large travelling expenses rumoured?

for a man that doesn't seem to know much you seem know alot more about it on the Tyrone Roscommon thread!!! No comment until the appeal is heard.

Just as brolly-said swept under the carpet. Well I'm saying what I've been told. The Kildress manager accompanied with a player and sub assaulted the umpire at the top of the table clash. Radda?

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 29, 2011, 08:50:48 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 29, 2011, 12:07:46 AM

Just as brolly-said swept under the carpet. Well I'm saying what I've been told. The Kildress manager accompanied with a player and sub assaulted the umpire at the top of the table clash. Radda?

Classic Chinese whispers going on here! When the appeals heard we'll know more.

Tell me this is the Moortown team still split over their recent row?

blewuporstuffed

Can anyone post brollys article?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Moortown Spuds

Chinese whispers is one thing-assaulting an elderly man is another. Some people will do anything for their 30 pieces. Was this the mark Conway vision?

scout

radda bout ye.... ive heard about these rows in the moortown camp as well, cant be good for beating the relegation

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 29, 2011, 12:26:34 PM
Chinese whispers is one thing-assaulting an elderly man is another. Some people will do anything for their 30 pieces. Was this the mark Conway vision?

LOL - WUM!

Didn't realise you were so protective of your neighbours! I think the person in question would resent being called an elderly man!!!  :D
As for Mark Conway's vision - Well you'll just have to ask him! 

Moortown Spuds

ah relegation is a cert at this stage scout! just wanted to know who we might get in the play-offs if we're lucky to get that far. Will the Kildress team have their mercenary on the white line if they secure the play off position? Or will he be facing an indefinite period watching over the wire? Does the tones keep paying him when he is suspended-cushy number that!

Really really poor division two this year-if we do go down I expect us to bounce straight back up.

scout

if the table finishes as it stands atm, i think you's would face derrylaughan in a play-off,possibly at their field, as they finished higher. Think D2 is competieive enough, look at the teams who were relegated last year, haven't had it all their owen way, that being said, id fancy both Moortwon and cookstown (if both relegated) to go up!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 29, 2011, 02:11:23 PM
ah relegation is a cert at this stage scout! just wanted to know who we might get in the play-offs if we're lucky to get that far. Will the Kildress team have their mercenary on the white line if they secure the play off position? Or will he be facing an indefinite period watching over the wire? Does the tones keep paying him when he is suspended-cushy number that!

Really really poor division two this year-if we do go down I expect us to bounce straight back up.

Just so this is clear in my head - Are you talking about the same person who Moortown paid hansomely last year?  ;)

Moortown Spuds

we dont pay managers! we have a impressive new complex to pay for not nit wits!

Club Rossa

Spuds,are Moortown paying their trainer this year?