Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Clonoe and dmore minors drew after et in championship. Another classic sludden performance

bigfrank

We are thrilled to confirm Kings of Leon will headline the 2011 Slane Castle concert on Saturday 28th of May, which will also be the year we celebrate the 30th anniversary of outdoor concerts  at the Castle.

Im sure most clubs in tyrone will have players attending the concert that weekend....wonder will the county board fix the games for the friday night or allow games to be changed if it suits both teams???  :-\

new devil

f**k slane....Its the champions league final Frank  ;)

bigfrank

Meant to say that in the above post new devil...such a weekend....im in leeds for stag that weekend too....its gona be mental!! All gaa off to f$%k...

BingBing

Heard rumours that Harte was looking all the league games pulled next weekend (13th-15th)? Anyone know if theres any truth in this or yet another rumour...?
Motherf***ers breakin down the door! They ain't gonna find shit!

ONeill

Quote from: new devil on May 04, 2011, 10:01:13 PM
f**k slane....Its the champions league final Frank  ;)

Yep, because the Champions' League is more important.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

new devil

Up The Middle

Quote from: rrhf on May 04, 2011, 09:23:09 PM
Clonoe and dmore minors drew after et in championship. Another classic sludden performance

I thought he did a good job with this game, i would be no fan of Sluddens but cant say a thing against his performance
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Club Rossa

Ardboe well beaten by Carrickmore in minor championship last night,1-9 to 3-10.

Radda bout yeee

Whats the story with Galbally? does anyone know? - VERY bad start to the season 3 losses in a row and they are hosting an in form Edendork team at the weekend!!!
Is Johnny McBride safe?
Heard rumours there may have been a fall out in the club off the field!!! Anyone know anything.

dulaman

Galbally were going well in Ulster League but have been hit with injuries and suspensions since that has rulled out a number of key players.
what ever team is to win division 2 will have to win nearly every single match and can't see galbally turning this around for a while.
division 2 will be the tightest division thsi year i think.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: dulaman on May 06, 2011, 12:28:30 PM
Galbally were going well in Ulster League but have been hit with injuries and suspensions since that has rulled out a number of key players.
what ever team is to win division 2 will have to win nearly every single match and can't see galbally turning this around for a while.
division 2 will be the tightest division thsi year i think.

I'd say your right - i feel kildress' league ambitions are over after two defeats so early on i think even if they could win all other games they could still come up short! Thats a big IF. Championship could now be very interesting - it would be nice to know the draw at this stage!

dulaman

yeah championship in div 2 will be interesting. Pomeroy, Augher and Rock will feature well in league but heard few rock lads are heading away for summer.
championship will be a different story all together.

KIDDO 4

Sat 14th - May -2011
Grade 1  U14 Championship S/Finals
Moortown v Dromore @ TBA
Coalisland v Galbally @ TBA

Grade 2  U14 Championship S/Finals
Owen Roes v Pomeroy @ TBA
Fintona v Naomh Mhuire  @ TBA

Grade 3 U14 Championship S/Finals
Tattyreagh v Stewartstown @TBA
Kildress v Aghaloo @ TBA

Grade 4  U14 Championship S/Finals
Killeeshil v Killyclogher "B" @ TBA
Clann Na nGael v Drumquin @ TBA

Jimmylong

after a poor showing against ardboe, moortown have beaten the underachievers of the county by 5 points