Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

What were rock like Norf?
Got them in Championship this wkend.

MoyMan

Moy 2.04 Kildress 1.05 HT

Mini skirmish before half time Mellon sent off. Possible straight red even tho he already had a yellow. Will that leave him out for Tyrone?

Norf Tyrone

QuoteDerrytresk drew 1-9 apiece with Glenelly

I hear Glenelly won 1-11 to 0-5?

Other scores:
Carmen 1-14 Killyclogher 1-7

Strabane 0-7 Aghaloo 3-11  :o
I hear Agahloo DNF in reserves?
Brock 1-12 Augher 3-9
Eskra bt Killyman
Moortown 1-16 Urney 0-2  :o
Eglish bt Greencastle

Newton beat Beragh
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

QuoteI hear Glenelly won 1-11 to 0-5?

Sources wrong...looks like twas a draw alright.

ExiledGael

Did Mellon get a straight red?
Does that not rule him out of Donegal game

moybhoy

yes mellon got a straight red card for striking. I want to show my disgust however at the way the moys 4 county players were treated today. Anytime colm, Sean, ryan or Phillip got the ball they wer dragged to the ground, punched  or kicked. On one occaision sean was dragged to the ground then stampped on. I realise that we (the moy) must accept that people will target the county players but what happened today was a disgrace and i think the county board should look for the video of todays game because its far to easy for teams to simply "take" county players out of games.

ziggysego

Couldn't make it to the Greencastle game today, as I'm dosed with the cold..... still :(

Greencastle were beat by a point, but don't know what the score was.
Testing Accessibility

Muzz

Red Card will only come into effect for county if he gets more than 8 weeks.  Striking generally carries a penalty of 4 weeks so he should be fine unless he is cited for something different.

Norf Tyrone

A, Chairde, Tyrone Results from Sunday 27th May.

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1A
An Charraig Mhór 1-14 Killyclogher 1-7

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1A Reserve
An Charraig Mhór 2-10 Killyclogher 0-11

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1B   
Edendork 3-12 Pomeroy 3-12

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1B Reserve
Edendork 0-12 Pomeroy 1-9

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 2
Drumquin 1-11 Fintona 1-7
Strabane 0-7 Aghaloo 3-11
Brocagh 1-12 Augher 3-9
Killyman 1-9 Eskra 0-14 *Game played in Eskra
Moortown 1-16 Urney 0-2
Eglish 1-9 Greencastle 2-5

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 2 Reserve
Drumquin 1-7 Fintona 0-10
Strabane w/o Aghaloo dnf
Brocagh 5-8 Augher 4-7
Killyman 1-6 Eskra 5-9 *Game played in Eskra
Moortown 2-9 Urney 2-6
Eglish 2-9 Greencastle 4-7

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 3   
Beragh 2-8 Newtownstewart 2-10
Brackaville 1-12 Errigal Ciarán 111 0-3
Derrytresk 1-9 Glenelly 1-9
Dregish 1-9 Clogher 2-13
Rock 2-8 E R O'Neill's 0-8
Tattyreagh 0-10 Castlederg 0-5

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 3 Reserve
Beragh 0-11 Newtownstewart 1-8
Derrytresk 0-5 Glenelly 1-12
Dregish 0-2 Clogher 1-13
Rock 1-10 E R O'Neill's 0-5
Tattyreagh 4-10 Castlederg 0-3

tyroneboi

Dont think we will see Errigal Ciaran 111 in Division 3 next season. They are very poor indeed! They are not competitive in the slightest!

Norf Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

QuoteDont think we will see Errigal Ciaran 111 in Division 3 next season. They are very poor indeed! They are not competitive in the slightest!

There aim was to give players who weren't getting games games, and that's what they are doing...good luck to em.

sam03/05

As a neutral at the game tonight I felt the referee was a disgrace in the first game. Kildress are by far the most dirty team in Tyrone. Every time Sean and Colm Cavanagh got the ball they were pulled, kicked and  rugby tackled. They got no protection from the referee or linesman at any time. Sean Cavanagh was kicked in the head as he lay on the ground. The behaviour of the Kildress subs was disgusting at the end of the game. They taunted and goaded the two Cavanagh brothers. They had just won the game and did not need to do this - as if any of them could even lace Sean's boots. There is a such thing as winning with honour but I feel that is a word they have never heard of. Anyway it matters little as they wont be going much further in the championship as they are pretty talentless.

ONeill

That internal jealously of county players in Tyrone club football is a serious disease.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Are you REALLY that surpised at what happened the Moy's county players tonight ? When you consider that Brian Mc Guigan the best CHF in Ireland was taken out of it and left almost blind in a reserve game 3 weeks ago - and still the club /  people repsonsible haven't bothered their arses to make contact to see if he's living or dead - so wake up for God's sake nad smell the coffee - and stop blaming referees - the county board appints these people - Mickey Hughes instructs them on how to referee when he can't do the job himself - so H E L L O    !