Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Haha it would be hard to be the same household when we are 3500 miles apart.....
Yea a bit of banter does no harm
P.S do you remember that day in Dungannnon we beat yous with 13 men?

;D ;D ;D

Final Whistle

Quote from: new devil on February 12, 2011, 02:56:20 PM
Haha it would be hard to be the same household when we are 3500 miles apart.....
Yea a bit of banter does no harm
P.S do you remember that day in Dungannnon we beat yous with 13 men?

;D ;D ;D

Sure how could i forget. Was a glorious day and we didnt have Sean, Colm or Ryan. Well done. Next year you/s will be playing in dungannon again. 1st round of the ACL.

LOL. JK.

Ah that solves it- i knew there wouldn't be two households in gortacladdy with an internet connection!!!

Enjy your weekend!!!!

:P

oakleaf stateside

newdevil talks nothing but shit  ;D we played galbally last night in the ulster league and was just wondering why there ff paul? raff is not on the tyrone county panal? the man beat us on his own. as good as ff i have seen in a long time.

ps. iv played in the ff line with newdevil not bad either
Dont Do It

Norf Tyrone

Has anyone got an electronic copy of last year's Div 3 and Div 3 reserve league tables?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Good man Clar. Dunno why I didn't think of there earlier!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

blewuporstuffed

Any word of the final fitures after the meeting last night?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 17, 2011, 11:08:02 AM
Any word of the final fitures after the meeting last night?

also anybody fit to remind me when the championship draw is roughly due to be made?
First on the field and last to leave

Final Whistle

Championship not until August. Better than being dumped out on your ass in early May i suppose.

Radda bout yeee

Whats the attendance like at club training this year? I know our club is suffering for numbers for the first time in many years - think its a combo of emmigration and retirements just wondering are other clubs experiencing this?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 17, 2011, 01:53:24 PM
Whats the attendance like at club training this year? I know our club is suffering for numbers for the first time in many years - think its a combo of emmigration and retirements just wondering are other clubs experiencing this?

exactly the same for us. hopefully just winter blues
First on the field and last to leave

WeeDonns

Just looking at the youth fixtures and we're up against Naomh Phadraig Gaels in the minors. I assume this is an amalgamation of two clubs at youth level, but cant think of who it is. Anyone know? They're in Div 2 in both U14 & Minors

EDIT: found the answer on hoganstand - its Augher & clogher

tyroneman

Has Mattie Donnelly opted out of the County Panel again this year, or is he just seeing the Sig out with UUJ then joining up?

Surely must be an option for MH?

Rocky Mc Guigan

He certainly couldn't do much worse than the excuse for a forward line I witnessed last night-

KIDDO 4

Tyrone senior scor winners tonight were Killyclogher 2 dancing titles , sketch , and ballad group , Dromore instrumental music , Trillick solosinging, Kildress quiz and recition.