Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Final Whistle on February 04, 2011, 10:18:43 AM
Not Eglish's fault that the other two teams and supporters could not behave themselves in Gortacladdy.

When in Rome I suppose.

For what its worth I think Eglish would have took Omagh or Derrylaughan regardless.

Is this going to be a recurring theme with Omagh now that they are going to appeal EVERYTHING that goes against them.

Are Omagh appealing? Is this a statement or a guess??
First on the field and last to leave

Final Whistle

Quote from: dulaman on February 04, 2011, 10:07:30 AM
Omagh unsuccessful with their u21 appeal. Eglish awarded u21 title. A terrible end to a competition made worthless this year.

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on February 04, 2011, 10:20:34 AM
Not Eglish's fault that the other two teams and supporters could not behave themselves in Gortacladdy.

When in Rome I suppose.

For what its worth I think Eglish would have took Omagh or Derrylaughan regardless.

Is this going to be a recurring theme with Omagh now that they are going to appeal EVERYTHING that goes against them.

Are Omagh appealing? Is this a statement or a guess??

According to the quote above they already have appealed.

And Lost!

dulaman

I think Eglish would have beaten Omagh if the final had been played. CCC threw out Omaghs appeal last week and they didn't submit a further appeal to the Ulster Council. Omagh's disciplinary record has been consistantly poor over the past few seasons. No point in having A and B teams in underage competitions if discipline lets u down on the field and moreso on the line.
County board need to take a serious look at this competition. It could have been a quality competition this year with a lot of the 2008 minors involved in various teams. The fact that most teams waited from the end of june to the start of december before they played 1/4 final matches is a complete farce and totaly downgraded the competition.

kicking king

When in Rome I suppose.

:o very good final whistle.  Pick on the poor oul tones again.  I think if you look at our disciplinary record down the years it aint too bad, dunno where this rep came from.  Funny all the same so well done!

Final Whistle

Quote from: kicking king on February 04, 2011, 03:59:41 PM

When in Rome I suppose.

:o very good final whistle.  Pick on the poor oul tones again.  I think if you look at our disciplinary record down the years it aint too bad, dunno where this rep came from.  Funny all the same so well done!

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

bigfrank

Anyone know if the Mcrory cup games 2moro have survived the weather??? Think i read there was at least one game fixtured for Dunmoyle...anyone confirm times/venues

thanks

Winnie Peg

Omagh unsuccessful with their u21 appeal. Eglish awarded u21 title. A terrible end to a competition made worthless this year.

Surely, it is totally hypocritical of the Tyrone County Board to include a Derrylaughan player in all their McKenna Cup after they had given him a substantial suspension for his part in the riot with Omagh in the U21s.

Is this not sending out the wrong message?

redcard

Quote from: dulaman on February 04, 2011, 10:46:22 AM
I think Eglish would have beaten Omagh if the final had been played. CCC threw out Omaghs appeal last week and they didn't submit a further appeal to the Ulster Council. Omagh's disciplinary record has been consistantly poor over the past few seasons. No point in having A and B teams in underage competitions if discipline lets u down on the field and moreso on the line.
County board need to take a serious look at this competition. It could have been a quality competition this year with a lot of the 2008 minors involved in various teams. The fact that most teams waited from the end of june to the start of december before they played 1/4 final matches is a complete farce and totaly downgraded the competition.

Eight posts in total and already an unhealthy obsession on Omagh.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: bigfrank on February 04, 2011, 08:46:23 PM
Anyone know if the Mcrory cup games 2moro have survived the weather??? Think i read there was at least one game fixtured for Dunmoyle...anyone confirm times/venues

thanks

Bit late, but the game in Dunmoyle went ahead, St Michael's beat St Macartan's of Monaghan by 1-9 to 1-7 to through to MacRory semis.
Match report up already http://www.ulstercollegesgaa.org/news/enniskillen-through-to-bt-macrory-semi Jerome Quinn was at it, so I'd imagine there'll be video online shortly.

No word yet on Dungannon, they're playing St Pats Armagh in Maghery today, started 2.30pm
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

bigfrank

Cheers sandwiches...was up at the game in dunmoyle....st micks make very hard work of it...monaghon only managed a point in the first half but blazed over from an open goal with last kick to save was would have been an unlikely draw at ht...great fiery wee game

littleoak

Quote from: Winnie Peg on February 04, 2011, 09:05:54 PM

Surely, it is totally hypocritical of the Tyrone County Board to include a Derrylaughan player in all their McKenna Cup after they had given him a substantial suspension for his part in the riot with Omagh in the U21s.

Is this not sending out the wrong message?
Dry your ey!s ye cryin shower of omagh self righteous pr#cks ! Your chb that got lined started the whole row by runnind through the dkb subs and taunting them also up on 20 subs sprinted the width of the field to get involved compared to around 4 dkb subs , and incidently you lost the row as well as stealing the result with a half assed ref from the west on your side!!Our lad served his suspension as did the rest with no bitchin spare us all the whiter than white shit.Congrats to Eglish.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Final Whistle on February 04, 2011, 04:38:06 PM
Quote from: kicking king on February 04, 2011, 03:59:41 PM

When in Rome I suppose.

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

I think I know where this is coming from - final whistle is from the moy and its still that lingering time that 'big' sean got a hard time from the tones in pomeroy in the championship about 4/5 years ago!!!! LET IT GO - Send Sean our sincere apologies and we'll never talk about it again!  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

ziggysego

Ulster League - Group E - Round 1:

Tempo 1-11 Greencastle 0-05
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Club Rossa

Interesting proposal from Brendan Harkin on trying to revive Hurling in the county.Having teams made up of 5 or 6 clubs from the same area but i'm not sure it would be wise to let Ardboe and Moortown men on the same field armed with hurleys.