Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: Club Rossa on February 08, 2011, 05:51:44 PM
Interesting proposal from Brendan Harkin on trying to revive Hurling in the county.Having teams made up of 5 or 6 clubs from the same area but i'm not sure it would be wise to let Ardboe and Moortown men on the same field armed with hurleys.
They would have to throw a sliothar into the mix to take the bad look off it!!!

WeeDonns

What do yous think of it really lads?
I think it's a good idea and is definitely a good way to promote hurling throughout the whole county.
I'd say some clubs might not be too keen if it means 5/6 lads are away learning to play hurling rather than attending football training

On another point, have most teams sorted management yet? there's normally a list on here around this time of year

stalwart

how did fixtures meeting go last night- proposals were championship in august with leagues starting on april 17th?

Decod89

has the team for tonite been announced yet?

Rocky Mc Guigan

No official team announcement-players won't know team until they turn up tonight

Final Whistle

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 06, 2011, 03:02:23 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on February 04, 2011, 04:38:06 PM
Quote from: kicking king on February 04, 2011, 03:59:41 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on February 04, 2011, 10:18:43 AM
Not Eglish's fault that the other two teams and supporters could not behave themselves in Gortacladdy.

When in Rome I suppose.

For what its worth I think Eglish would have took Omagh or Derrylaughan regardless.

Is this going to be a recurring theme with Omagh now that they are going to appeal EVERYTHING that goes against them.

:o very good final whistle.  Pick on the poor oul tones again.  I think if you look at our disciplinary record down the years it aint too bad, dunno where this rep came from.  Funny all the same so well done!

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

I think I know where this is coming from - final whistle is from the moy and its still that lingering time that 'big' sean got a hard time from the tones in pomeroy in the championship about 4/5 years ago!!!! LET IT GO - Send Sean our sincere apologies and we'll never talk about it again!  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Quotedunno where this rep came from
QuoteI know where this is coming from

Good man!!!

Quotehard time from the tones in pomeroy

Lets just say that Mellon didn't get a hard time. Not a one of the big tough tones would step within ten yards of him. Was watching the video again last night to refresh. Was funny seeing numbers 6 and 12 pacing back looking for a hole in the wire to save them.

Classic.

Shame, the trip to Gortacladdy is always a personal favourite of mine. Lovely scenery.

http://www.gaainfo.com/countymap.php?co=tyrone

Just for you!  ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D Take it as a peace offering-all is forgiven!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Final Whistle on February 09, 2011, 04:23:48 PM
Not Eglish's fault that the other two teams and supporters could not behave themselves in Gortacladdy.

When in Rome I suppose.

For what its worth I think Eglish would have took Omagh or Derrylaughan regardless.

Is this going to be a recurring theme with Omagh now that they are going to appeal EVERYTHING that goes against them.

:o very good final whistle.  Pick on the poor oul tones again.  I think if you look at our disciplinary record down the years it aint too bad, dunno where this rep came from.  Funny all the same so well done!

I think I know where this is coming from - final whistle is from the moy and its still that lingering time that 'big' sean got a hard time from the tones in pomeroy in the championship about 4/5 years ago!!!! LET IT GO - Send Sean our sincere apologies and we'll never talk about it again!  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Good man!!!

Lets just say that Mellon didn't get a hard time. Not a one of the big tough tones would step within ten yards of him. Was watching the video again last night to refresh. Was funny seeing numbers 6 and 12 pacing back looking for a hole in the wire to save them.

Classic.

Shame, the trip to Gortacladdy is always a personal favourite of mine. Lovely scenery.

Just for you!  ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D Take it as a peace offering-all is forgiven!

I'm confused .... So do Kildress fight or don't they fight??? Make your mind up? Now I recall Mellon was the hero that day chinned a man and got the line! Did you manage to watch the whole thing? A sheltered life your living stuck in your house watchin club matches ... Wat was the result anyway?

Final Whistle

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 11, 2011, 01:24:23 AM

When in Rome I suppose.

Good man!!!

Classic.

I'm confused .... So do Kildress fight or don't they fight??? Make your mind up? Now I recall Mellon was the hero that day chinned a man and got the line! Did you manage to watch the whole thing? A sheltered life your living stuck in your house watchin club matches ... Wat was the result anyway?

QuoteI'm confused

I gathered! :-*

Good riddance to bad stinking rubbish!!!

Radda bout yeee

I think i'll let this go now final whistle you don't seem to have much of an argument! You've turned a debate into a schoolyard dialogue - 'I know you are but what am i!!'  :D

ziggysego

The new look Greencastle GAA website is now live. www.GreencastleGAA.com
Testing Accessibility

Final Whistle

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 11, 2011, 11:24:17 AM
I think i'll let this go now final whistle you don't seem to have much of an argument! You've turned a debate into a schoolyard dialogue - 'I know you are but what am i!!'  :D

Ah Radde bout yeee  ::) I'm only winding. Kildress are a fine team with fine players. I reckon if they get the right man at the helm they could go the distance this year.

I hear John Breen is available. Now that would be the perfect appointment.

:D

new devil

When in Rome I suppose.

Good man!!!

Classic.

Would "big" Sean not be a bigger man than Mellon?
Everyone knows that the best way to beat the Moy is hit them hard.. Yous don't like the rough stuff.... sure yous are know for it throughout the county

Gaffer

No, they're not.

And I 'm from nowhere near Moy !!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

new devil

Why because you say so? I've heard a lot of people from different clubs say the same thing kind of thought it was common knowledge  ???

Final Whistle

Radda/new Devil same person or at least same household-100% confirmed!

Ah lads, only a bit of pre-season banter to plug the gaps! These cold mornings have me bored. No offence intended and none taken. Sure it would be a form of bullying at this stage to be having a go at you/s boys at the moment.

Char Soon.

P.S watch out for those dippers in Aughnacloy on your way to Aghaloo!!!

;D ;D ;D