Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

Does anyone know when the draws take place for the Intermediate and Junior Championship??

bigfrank

intermediate already done last week..not sure about junior

tyroneboi

Quote from: bigfrank on July 04, 2010, 05:35:07 PM
intermediate already done last week..not sure about junior

What was the draw for Intermediate? Can't see it on tyronegaa.ie

bigfrank

off top of head can only mind the following sorry

killeshill v derrylaughan
newtonstewart v Strabane
eglish v moortwon
pomeroy v urney

thats the draw there

Gaffer

Quote from: bigfrank on July 04, 2010, 04:03:42 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on July 04, 2010, 12:19:23 AM
Quote from: bigfrank on July 03, 2010, 08:57:25 PM
Killeshill beat by point 2day..donal dorman sending off two killeshill players in an ill tempered game from day one....bad referee...hasnt a f**kin clue

I get the impression you're a Killeeshlll man, Big Frank?

Are u a loughmacrory man??? do u disagree with anythin i said???

Naw &  Nope
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Sigersonbhoy

Great result for us last nite up in Aughabrack although we made hard work of it. The Clans are a very average team without the 2 county men.
A big talking point after the game was the assault of one of our umpires by 1 of the county men and I'm sure u can all work out which 1 it was. Will probably be ignored but the county chairman was on the pitch side and witnessed the event.

bigfrank

so u mean dooher and that ciaran mc laughlin was there are he is a strabane man! Did dooher play??

bigfrank

Quote from: Gaffer on July 04, 2010, 05:49:27 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on July 04, 2010, 04:03:42 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on July 04, 2010, 12:19:23 AM
Quote from: bigfrank on July 03, 2010, 08:57:25 PM
Killeshill beat by point 2day..donal dorman sending off two killeshill players in an ill tempered game from day one....bad referee...hasnt a f**kin clue

I get the impression you're a Killeeshlll man, Big Frank?

Good man gaffer :)

Are u a loughmacrory man??? do u disagree with anythin i said???

Naw &  Nope

Gaffer

Quote from: Sigersonbhoy on July 04, 2010, 05:51:51 PM
Great result for us last nite up in Aughabrack although we made hard work of it. The Clans are a very average team without the 2 county men.
A big talking point after the game was the assault of one of our umpires by 1 of the county men and I'm sure u can all work out which 1 it was. Will probably be ignored but the county chairman was on the pitch side and witnessed the event.

You are saying that either Dooher or O'Neill hit one of your umpires? I cant imagine any of them dong that1
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

barelegs

Derrylaughan just shaded a 13 man Rock this afternoon in Eglish.

Both Aidan and Peter Gervin  saw second yellow cards, Aidan in the first half and Peter with around 10 minutes to go. Fegal McAliskey kicked the vital scores for Derrylaughan when they were needed but a hugely improved performance would be needed to go any further. With Eglish and Moortown set to meet in the quarters next there's a fairly balanced quarter final line up ahead.

Brackaville beat Clogher by 2 points in the JFC. Two late Clogher goals threatened to turn the tie on its head but Brackaville just held on.

laceer

Killyman beat Errigal by about 7

Sigersonbhoy

Quote from: Gaffer on July 04, 2010, 05:57:39 PM
Quote from: Sigersonbhoy on July 04, 2010, 05:51:51 PM

You are saying that either Dooher or O'Neill hit one of your umpires? I cant imagine any of them dong that1
The game was level and our umpire signalled a wide as a clan Na Gael player carried the ball along the end line. According to our players the ball was a foot out.
There was a crowd of clan supporters inside the gate to the side of the goals(at the clubhouse end).
The player in question ran bout 30m to argue over the decision and then assaulted the umpire. This is fact as I seen it happen!
Neither county player was playing.

Norf Tyrone

Stewartstown beat Tattyreagh by one there, and when I left Fintona were 5 4 up on Drumquin.

Owen Roes' march to world domination commenced with a 8 to 5 win over The Derg.

The draw for the Junior QF is tonight I have been told!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

Owen Roes v Brackaville
Stewartstown v Dungannon/Drumragh
Killyman v Glenelly
Fintona/Drumquin v Dregish

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone