Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: ziggysego on June 23, 2010, 09:14:45 PM
I know nothing!

That's cause you're too busy fantasizing over Christine Bleakley's sister Ziggy to pay any attention to football ;)

amigo

Quote from: amigo on June 23, 2010, 04:57:23 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 23, 2010, 02:46:41 PM
I think you can play two levels below, so surely that if its U21 that includes minor and U16?

Wrong !!

You can only play one grade above your own!! If you are U-16 for example you can play U-16 and Minor but not U-21 etc.

Mr. Nakata

Looking forward to Omagh and Moy on Sunday evening. I'll be expecting a big performance from Joey. The last time I seen him line out for Omagh he got 40 minutes against Errigal and put in a great shift. However, the last few times I've seen him in club championship his performances have been mediocre to say the least. Whereas, Justy always busts a gut, the big man needs to deliver. I'm expecting a tough encounter and hope to scrape through. Michael Gallagher's 8 week suspension should have passed and no doubt he will back in the corner. This will be Paddy Crozier's first championship outing as Omagh manager and I'm hoping it'll be a successful one. Roll on Sunday.....

Onthe40

Yes, this is the tie of the weekend, as i think the others are "easier" to predict. Errigal, Ardboe & Carmen would be the obvious favorites to come through. Omagh undoubtedly have the better squad of players, i saw their last league game v Carmen and they were missing quite a few men from what I could see that will come back in, but yet still were able to beat Carmen away which is no mean fete, and had strong performers all over the field.

But Moys strongest 15 are a match for anyone and with the 4 Co men will be hard to beat, and in Sean Cavanagh obviously have a player capable of winning a game on his own. They couldve easily beat Ardboe last year in the 1st round. Wouldnt be surprised if these 2 have to do it all over again.

Tommo2

Whats the word on the injury front for this weeks games. Is McGinley back for Errigal and McGurk for Carrickmore.

Its hard to see past the Errigal, Ardboe, Carmen and Omagh for the games.

Have referees been announced yet?

Club Rossa

I heard that Mickey McCarron is refereeing the Ardboe game.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Tommo2 on June 25, 2010, 10:34:36 AM
Whats the word on the injury front for this weeks games. Is McGinley back for Errigal and McGurk for Carrickmore.

I can see pat Carmen they way they are going. Killyclogher could give them bother. Actually I think Killyclogher will beat them. Agree with the other predictions tho.

Tommo2

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 25, 2010, 10:36:36 AM
Quote from: Tommo2 on June 25, 2010, 10:34:36 AM

I can see pat Carmen they way they are going. Killyclogher could give them bother. Actually I think Killyclogher will beat them. Agree with the other predictions tho.

I would have agreed with you had the game been played when it was originally fixed, but with Gormley and McGurk back, I think Carmen will have too much for them. Think Brian Meenan is too much of a loss as well.

Radda bout yeee

I reckon omagh will breeze past moy! far too strong all over the field!

Zapatista

Quote from: Tommo2 on June 25, 2010, 11:03:23 AM
I would have agreed with you had the game been played when it was originally fixed, but with Gormley and McGurk back, I think Carmen will have too much for them. Think Brian Meenan is too much of a loss as well.

There'll be big things expected of Carlin.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on June 25, 2010, 11:26:58 AM

Little doubt about that, Moy have no championship bottle at all with all their stars.

amigo

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 25, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Little doubt about that, Moy have no championship bottle at all with all their stars.

That's not actually correct Fox. They have won a lot of Grade 3 and 4 Under age titles!! 

longrunsthefox

Quote from: amigo on June 25, 2010, 03:31:04 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 25, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

That's not actually correct Fox. They have won a lot of Grade 3 and 4 Under age titles!!

I stand corrected  ;)

Norf Tyrone

Drumquin beat Owen Roes by one point in Glenmornan tonight, or at least that's what the official score was. I had us beat by four!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Dregish beat Brocagh by one in the JFC.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone