Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

up tyrone

bigfrank

what u mean tyrone??? u hear mickey got games all off???

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: up tyrone on May 23, 2010, 08:31:22 PM
Club championship is all of.

what, why, how. what the f**k. i hope your windin us up   :'( >:( :o
First on the field and last to leave

KIDDO 4

Thursday 27th May @ 6.45pm (Reserve) & 8.15pm (Senior)
O'Neills ACFL Division 3

Errigal Ciaran III v Glenelly

Friday 28th May @ Dunmoyle
Target Express Senior Football Championship 1st Round @ 7.30pm

Gallbhaille an Phiarsaigh v An Caisleán Glas Naomh Pádraig

Saturday 29th May @ Galbally
Target Express Intermediate Football Championship 1st Round @ 5.00pm

Baile Na Móna Naomh Maolmhaodhóg v Achadh Lú Uí Néill

Target Express Senior Football Championship 1st Round @ 6.30pm

Domhnach Mór Naomh Pádraig v Cill Dreasa Uilf Tón

Sunday 30th May

@ Augher

Target Express Junior Football Championship Preliminary Round @ 2.00pm

Béarach na Craoibhe Rua v An Chraobh na Clairsigh

Target Express Intermediate Football Championship 1st Round @ 3.30pm

An Eaglais Naomh Pádraig v An Goirtín Naomh Pádraig

@ Omagh

Target Express Intermediate Football Championship 1st Round @ 6.00pm

Cabhán an Chaorthainn na Phluincéadaigh v An Eochair Naomh Mhic Artáin

Target Express Senior Football Championship 1st Round @ 7.30pm

Trileach Naomh Mhic Artáin v An Droim Mór Naomh Damhnait

O'Neills ACFL Division 1
@ 2.15pm (Reserve) & 3.45pm (Senior)

Aghyaran v Clonoe

O'Neills ACFL Division 3
3.45pm (Senior)

Fintona v An Charraig Mhór III (Senior Only)

orangeman

wheres he takin er from

First on the field and last to leave

up tyrone

Only championship matches that will be played will be the ones that are on next weekend the ones the week after are on the week after the ulster semi-final.

healypark

Quote from: up tyrone on May 23, 2010, 11:36:42 PM
Only championship matches that will be played will be the ones that are on next weekend the ones the week after are on the week after the ulster semi-final.
Heard the same thing last night.
Ulster semi is fixed for 19th June. Possible final appearance on 18th July.  Could be looking at late June / early July for remaining club championship matches to be played.

Zapatista

What's the point in publishing fixtures?

Wee Roddy

If this is confirmed I cant see our club complaining. It gives Gormley, McGurk and Paul Hughes amoung others, a chance to get fit.

On the other hand if Tyrone win the Ulster semi final then Mickey wil probably put the championship back further. Its utter frustration for club followers.

kicking king

Quote from: orangeman on May 23, 2010, 09:31:27 PM
Quote from: up tyrone on May 23, 2010, 08:31:22 PM
Club championship is all of.
[/quote

Has to be a wind up.

If its true then the county board should be ashamed of themselves.  Will just serve to prove what an elitist organisation the GAA has become.  How are club players meant to prepare for a match when Lord Harte can just decide on a whim to call them off.  Fit him better to watch the DVD of yesterdays match and explain how Davy Harte stayed on the pitch so long.

orangeman

To be fair this is something that Mickey tried to bring in with the agreement of the CCC.

Some of the players yesterday do need more football and more time.

I always thought that playing the championship in July was a good idea. It was played like this in 2008 and it seemed to be a good success.

MR99

Quote from: Zapatista on May 24, 2010, 08:50:52 AM
What's the point in publishing fixtures?
Why dont they just give Micky the official title of the head of the CCC and County Chairman when they are at it.  This ia an effing disgrace if its true and the clubs should not take it lying down.  The players from Galbally, Donaghmore, Trillick, Dromore etc... are at a big disadvantage having to play their game 1 month before all the other clubs.  In any case, there is a round of league fixtures pencilled in from the start of the year for next weekend and they are not starred games, so I presume the messiah will not let these go ahead either.  This will mean that once again, the 12 or 14 county men who didn't get a run out yesterday or only got 10 mins could realistically not have played a competitive game from for the guts of 2 months, this would be really good for their development!!!  I think we'll find that more men will take Ronan McNabb's lead and play for their clubs in the starred games.

EC Unique

Any confirmation on this? I take it this means our game with Cookstown is off on Thursday week? >:(