Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

up tyrone

MR99

Here sean cavanagh phoned harte to tell him mc nabb was playin, him and mickey must be good buddies again
[/quote]

If so, they were more than likely looking a game himself.
[/quote]

Maybe Sean was just torturing Micky to let his wee bro play again ???  Or maybe just rung to tell him how well McNabb was playing and that he shud give him a shout for the No. 5 jersey in Sunday ???

Zapatista

Quote from: up tyrone on May 19, 2010, 04:15:49 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on May 19, 2010, 01:48:34 PM
Proof of that claim?
13 day rule from croke park.

It doesn't apply if he's not playing on Sunday. Besides, no one would begrudge him playing for his club.

KIDDO 4

U.14 O'Neill's League Semi-Finals Sat 29th May @ 12 Noon
Grade 1
Omagh v Galbally at Dunmoyle
Eglish  v Naomh Mhuire at Dungannon

Grade 2
Greencastle v Moortown at Kildress
Kildress/Newtownstewart v Pomeroy

Grade 3
Gortin v Owen Roes at Newtownstewart
Moy V Glenelly at Beragh

Grade 4
Clogher v Aghaloo at Augher
Urney v Castlederg at Strabane

ziggysego

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on May 19, 2010, 11:38:16 PM
Grade 2

Are you sure about that?

I'm understanding is

Pomeroy v Greencastle at Loughmacrory.
Saturday 22nd May 2010 @ 12pm
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on May 19, 2010, 11:48:58 PM
Grade 2

Are you sure about that?

I'm understanding is

You are getting you league and Cship mixed up Zig. KIDDO posted NEXT Saturday's fixtures.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 20, 2010, 01:04:04 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 19, 2010, 11:48:58 PM
Grade 2

Are you sure about that?

I'm understanding is

You are getting you league and Cship mixed up Zig. KIDDO posted NEXT Saturday's fixtures.

Ah, I was tired last night  :-X
Testing Accessibility

thewanderer

hows the management team from armagh getting on at carmen this year. no fallouts with daddy,s and mammy,s?

Tommo2

Quote from: thewanderer on May 20, 2010, 02:46:47 PM
hows the management team from armagh getting on at carmen this year. no fallouts with daddy,s and mammy,s?

Tell us more Wanderer. This sounds interesting!!

midnightcaller

Quote from: thewanderer on May 20, 2010, 02:46:47 PM

daddy,s and mammy,s? Thats a new one!
Im sure you knew the manager has only just returned after an operation. Do you care to elaborate on your post?

bigfrank

Team for sunday:

P McConnell, M Swift, Justin McMahon, D Carlin, D Harte, R McMenaminn, P Jordan,, K Hughes, C Cavanagh, B Dooher, S Cavanagh, Joe McMahon, M Penrose, S O'Neill, O Mulligan.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: bigfrank on May 20, 2010, 09:02:58 PM
Team for sunday:

P McConnell, M Swift, Justin McMahon, D Carlin, D Harte, R McMenaminn, P Jordan,, K Hughes, C Cavanagh, B Dooher, S Cavanagh, Joe McMahon, M Penrose, S O'Neill, O Mulligan.

Not far what I thought earlier today, but still a bit surprised Dooher's getting the start. I hear he's doing well, but would have like to have seen Petey Harte get the c'ship start under his belt. Only other slight surprise is Swift over McCarron maybe. Midfield's obviously missing arguably the two ideal starters as well, but can't do anything about that. Jury's still out on Ricey at half back, but he was improving toward the end of the league.
Still a very decent team, so long as FF can convert and Sean and Dooher can invigorate the HF line. Delighted to see big Joe back at half forward, he'll be able help in MF and can be moved into the half backs if they're suffering.

Should handle Antrim OK.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Zapatista

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on May 20, 2010, 09:35:40 PM
Not far what I thought earlier today, but still a bit surprised Dooher's getting the start. I hear he's doing well, but would have like to have seen Petey Harte get the c'ship start under his belt. Only other slight surprise is Swift over McCarron maybe. Midfield's obviously missing arguably the two ideal starters as well, but can't do anything about that. Jury's still out on Ricey at half back, but he was improving toward the end of the league.
Still a very decent team, so long as FF can convert and Sean and Dooher can invigorate the HF line. Delighted to see big Joe back at half forward, he'll be able help in MF and can be moved into the half backs if they're suffering.

Should handle Antrim OK.

Glad to see swift starting actually. He had a great league performance last year and was close to securing a place before pulling out before the championship. He was Killycloghers outstanding player in the Championship last year too. He had a good start to the league this year too but didn't feature much in the latter stages. McCarron came in for the last two games (I think) in which he played well but did pick up two silly yellows against Kerry. McCarron could be a great man to bring in to fb or chb if we found ourselves struggling there.

MR99

Quote from: Zapatista on May 20, 2010, 11:20:54 PM
Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on May 20, 2010, 09:35:40 PM

Should handle Antrim OK.

Glad to see swift starting actually. He had a great league performance last year and was close to securing a place before pulling out before the championship. He was Killycloghers outstanding player in the Championship last year too. He had a good start to the league this year too but didn't feature much in the latter stages. McCarron came in for the last two games (I think) in which he played well but did pick up two silly yellows against Kerry. McCarron could be a great man to bring in to fb or chb if we found ourselves struggling there.
Zap I'd say your club men will not be too happy with thew selection.  What's the feeling about Dromore?  I reckon McCullah, Red Sean and MCarron will be kicking themselves now that they didn't join McNabb and tog out for the club last week.  Can't understand McCarron not starting, was much better than Swift in the 2 games he played in the league and I'm told he is flying in training.  Harte obviously doesn't rate Red Sean as high as the rest of the county do, surely he wont be satisfied with getting 10 or 15 mins every game, Davey is a gimme on the teamsheet no matter how bad he plays in the league.  I'd say your next starred game will cause a lot of controversy!