Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Quote from: gerry on January 11, 2010, 11:31:11 PM
Quote from: orangeman on January 07, 2010, 08:58:17 PM
Sympathy to the families of those involved in that bad accident this afternoon. It seems that they were involved with St. Mary's Killyclogher. Sympathy also to the club and its membership.

A terrible tragedy.

Sad affair orangeman alright but fair play to the young people of killyclogher who did their  team mate proud today.  On another note their friend tommy is still very ill in hospital, thank god it came aware the accident was not his fault. I know its not much but it may help his family.

Where has this been revealed?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

gerry

Quote from: trileacman on January 12, 2010, 01:31:23 AM
Quote from: gerry on January 11, 2010, 11:31:11 PM
Quote from: orangeman on January 07, 2010, 08:58:17 PM
Sympathy to the families of those involved in that bad accident this afternoon. It seems that they were involved with St. Mary's Killyclogher. Sympathy also to the club and its membership.

A terrible tragedy.

Sad affair orangeman alright but fair play to the young people of killyclogher who did their  team mate proud today.  On another note their friend tommy is still very ill in hospital, thank god it came aware the accident was not his fault. I know its not much but it may help his family.

Where has this been revealed?

via the family
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Sanchez

Quote from: EC Unique on January 11, 2010, 10:26:02 PM
Quote from: Tommo2 on December 16, 2009, 05:30:41 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2009, 04:39:04 PM
Heard the Daisy one myself but not sure how true it is. He may be 'unavailable' for 6-9 months next year as well from what I'm hearing.

Why would Daisy be unavailable for 6-9 months.

I can't understand the Penrose potential move. I could understand it if Aghyarn were a Junior team and it was affecting his chances of making the county team. However, this is simply not the case.

He probably only trains with Aghyarn for 20% of the season, so the travelling should not be an issue.

Got sent dowm on Friday for 6 months for a non GAA related assult. Will prob be out in 2 or 3 if he behaves.

Is this true about Daisy????

EC Unique

tyrone girl

I hear from Fianna friends that Damien O Hagan and Peter Herron appointed as new managers last night.

tyroneboi

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 12, 2010, 09:49:55 PM
I hear from Fianna friends that Damien O Hagan and Peter Herron appointed as new managers last night.

According to the Tyrone Times today big Audi was in for the Fianna job as well! But did hear round the town today that it was looking like Damian O'Hagan was going to get the job.

Norf Tyrone

I am hearing Sunday 11th April for the start of the ACL.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

Thats a week later than last years start.

viiv

I was told the 3rd April, Easter Saturday?

orangeman

Quote from: viiv on January 13, 2010, 08:11:04 PM

That's what I heard - subject to Tyrone under 21s.

ONeill

Quote from: tyroneboi on January 12, 2010, 10:01:45 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 12, 2010, 09:49:55 PM

According to the Tyrone Times today big Audi was in for the Fianna job as well! But did hear round the town today that it was looking like Damian O'Hagan was going to get the job.

Eff me. Big Audi.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: orangeman on January 13, 2010, 08:50:16 PM
Quote from: viiv on January 13, 2010, 08:11:04 PM

That's what I heard - subject to Tyrone under 21s.

Could be right. It's second hand I am getting it.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Family guy

If the leagues dont start to then,why are teams out training already,madness i think,most fellas be sick of the sight of football come may,i know i would anyway,1month before the league starts should be plenty with 1 or 2 friendlies to touch up the ball handling etc

Tommo2

Quote from: Family guy on January 14, 2010, 05:47:58 AM
If the leagues dont start to then,why are teams out training already,madness i think,most fellas be sick of the sight of football come may,i know i would anyway,1month before the league starts should be plenty with 1 or 2 friendlies to touch up the ball handling etc

How would the Outside managers start running up mileage and expenses in January then?

Family guy

True never really thought of it like that,then there bring there trainer in to help out and he has his expenses to i suppose then