Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viiv

Roisin Jordan new county vice chair and head of ccc. Eugene McConell now county youth officer.As expected C McLaughlin begins his 5 year team as chairman.

cookstownblue

Quote from: viiv on December 16, 2009, 12:46:34 AM
Roisin Jordan new county vice chair and head of ccc. Eugene McConell now county youth officer.As expected C McLaughlin begins his 5 year team as chairman.

f**k sake, isnt it a man's game lads?lol

ziggysego

McLaughlin is New County Chairman
16 Dec 2009
Management Committee

Chairman: Ciaran McLaughlin (An Strath Ban)
Vice-Chairman: Roisin Jordan (Eaglais)
Secretary: Dominic McCaughey (Trí Leac)
Asst. Secretary: Michael McCaughey (Trí Leac)
Treasurer: Michael Harvey (Cabhán a'Chaorthainn)
Asst. Treasurer: Seamus McDonald (Coill an Chlochair)
Comhairle Uladh: Pat Darcy (An Taite Riabhach)
Comhairle Uladh: Gerard Bradley (An Goirtín)
Ard Chomhairle: Brendan Harkin (Coill an Chlochair)
Cultural Officer: Donal Magee (Coill an Chlochair)
Youth Officer: Eugene McConnell (An Clochar)
Coaching Officer: Enda Kilpatrick (Cabhán a'Chaorthainn)
PRO: Damian Harvey (An Chorra Chríóchach)
Development Officer: Cathal Daly (Eaglais)
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Well done to the new boss. The first Strabane chairman since Flann O'Brien's da all them years back!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

omagh_gael

Quote from: cookstownblue on December 16, 2009, 12:10:20 PM

No

cornafean

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 16, 2009, 02:40:11 PM
Well done to the new boss. The first Strabane chairman since Flann O'Brien's da all them years back!

and just in time for the Oct 2011 centenary.  :)
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

Tommo2

Any Tyrone club transfer news. Heard that Daisy McDermott is joining Aghaloo from Errigal and that Ardboe are getting the fella James Conway from Ballinderry that used to play midfield for Derry.

Can anyone confirm these or any other such moves.

EC Unique

Heard the Daisy one myself but not sure how true it is. He may be 'unavailable' for 6-9 months next year as well from what I'm hearing.

cookstownblue

Quote from: omagh_gael on December 16, 2009, 02:44:51 PM

No

Here Omagh Gael, Whats been done about those thugs from your club that attacked our young cubs in the u-16 Final?

Wee Roddy

Penrose to Carmen. It just won't go away. He is getting married this year and has expressed an interest............but only an interest at this stage.

Tommo2

Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2009, 04:39:04 PM
Heard the Daisy one myself but not sure how true it is. He may be 'unavailable' for 6-9 months next year as well from what I'm hearing.

Why would Daisy be unavailable for 6-9 months.

I can't understand the Penrose potential move. I could understand it if Aghyarn were a Junior team and it was affecting his chances of making the county team. However, this is simply not the case.

He probably only trains with Aghyarn for 20% of the season, so the travelling should not be an issue.

on the sideline

Is he living there now, if not what grounds has he for transfer, and if it come to it would Errigal let it go ahead?

Aaron Boone

Dromore team & partners have a trip to Canaries in Jan.

tyrone86

Quote from: Tommo2 on December 16, 2009, 05:30:41 PM

Why would Daisy be unavailable for 6-9 months.

I can't understand the Penrose potential move. I could understand it if Aghyarn were a Junior team and it was affecting his chances of making the county team. However, this is simply not the case.

He probably only trains with Aghyarn for 20% of the season, so the travelling should not be an issue.

While I haven't heard anything, I could probably guess what is being implied.

Regarding Penrose, I just can't see him moving on. The lad is a good club man, and, like every outsider who has seen them,  surely he knows that his scoring power is what is keeping Aghyaran in Senior. If he goes, they're Intermediate bound with little chance of a return to the top tier for quite a while.

omagh_gael

Quote from: cookstownblue on December 16, 2009, 05:10:09 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on December 16, 2009, 02:44:51 PM

No

Here Omagh Gael, Whats been done about those thugs from your club that attacked our young cubs in the u-16 Final?

I'm not sure cookstownblue, it's been a right few years since I have been involved with the club, don't have the time so I'd be the wrong man to ask!