Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Strong rumours of Hub, Penrose and Daisy playing for The Hill next year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

redhugh

Quote from: ONeill on December 17, 2009, 12:32:40 AM
Strong rumours of Hub, Penrose and Daisy playing for The Hill next year.

They are all big greyhound men, so it would be handy for them right enough.

Bonkers09

EC Unique

Quote from: on the sideline on December 16, 2009, 05:41:41 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2009, 04:39:04 PM
Heard the Daisy one myself but not sure how true it is. He may be 'unavailable' for 6-9 months next year as well from what I'm hearing.

Is he living there now, if not what grounds has he for transfer, and if it come to it would Errigal let it go ahead?

He was living there but not sure if he still is. It is only rumour at present but if it was an official request my guess is that our club would not oppose the move. Only my opinion though.

Tommo2

If Tyrone Over 40's are victorious on Saturday in the All-Ireland final, then surely Eugene Bradley will finally receive the recognition he deserves. Along with Mickey Harte, they will be the only men to deliver Senior All-Ireland titles to Tyrone

longrunsthefox

Catch yerself on Tommo- no-one gives a sh*te about over 40s football except the ones playing it
ffs  :P

tyrone86

Quote from: Bonkers09 on December 17, 2009, 12:11:18 PM
Danny Mulholland to Ardboe

Danny Mulholland of Newbridge?He would be a good addition to any half back or half forward line. I remember him playing schools football for the Convent - he was an absolute flyer. I think he was playing for the Poly last year as well.

cookstownblue

Quote from: tyrone86 on December 17, 2009, 02:11:39 PM
Quote from: Bonkers09 on December 17, 2009, 12:11:18 PM
Danny Mulholland to Ardboe

Danny Mulholland of Newbridge?He would be a good addition to any half back or half forward line. I remember him playing schools football for the Convent - he was an absolute flyer. I think he was playing for the Poly last year as well.
Yeah good footballer, id be interested in hearing his reasons for leaving Newbridge tho...

MR99

Quote from: Aaron Boone on December 16, 2009, 06:28:21 PM
Dromore team & partners have a trip to Canaries in Jan.

Well deserved I'd say, after delivering 7 titles in 7 years.  I heard the business people of the town are behind it and paying for it, pity our own clubs didn't think as much of our players!

On the new rules, I think the mark rule will be a disaster, they should have stipulated that the person who caught the ball takes the free.  This way if your a point or 2 up, big no. 8 catches the ball,  he can set it down and amble up the field into the full forward position while no. 15 comes out, takes the free hoofing it into him to set up a score. It will really slow things down and Kieran Donaghy will now have a double role for Kerry, will have time to play midfield and full forward.  If the catcher had to take the free it would make it much more effective, anyone agree ???

barelegs

Quote from: hardstation on December 17, 2009, 01:03:27 AM
Hub often attends 12 mass in Clonoe. Strangely, never when Fr. Fee is saying it.

He wouldn't be the first one to dodge Fr Fee. He'd have my sympathies there

No way ref

The man who wins the kick out must take the free kick

charlie stubbs

does this transfer goings on happen every year in tyrone??like the frickin january transfer window by the sound of it!

Bonkers09

Mulholland fell out wit Newbridge. Left Poly and Derry teams. Father from ARDBOE. Must be chancing his arm to get onto Tyrone panel

loughshore lad

The James Conway story did the rounds last year as well but as far as I know there is no substance to it from either parties perspective, he may live in Ardboe but its not exactly a million miles from Ballinderry and by all accounts his brother Niall is in the frame to manage Ballinderry next season as well.

First I heard of Danny Mulholland looking to transfer to Ardboe. 

Rawhide

Quote from: Bonkers09 on December 17, 2009, 10:16:14 PM
Mulholland fell out wit Newbridge. Left Poly and Derry teams. Father from ARDBOE. Must be chancing his arm to get onto Tyrone panel

now theres a pile dung posted. Danny Mulholland father is a dyed in the wool bridge man who was born and reared in the bridge, same as the father. He still plays for the Poly. Not sure on the Derry thing thou.
cccc is a true supporter lol