Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

That would be a surprise I think but Roisin is sound and will do well.  Any other news from the convention?

Carmen Stateside

No way Frank... John Devine??
hardstation your in the know round here, any chance of getting him banned for that stupid question.  Just in from a hard day at work and spent at least a half hour wrecking my head over that!

bigfrank

Its 100% not john devine and am very much offended by those allegations...i know john very well and would never post anything like that....

longrunsthefox

Quote from: bigfrank on December 15, 2009, 11:29:25 PM
Its 100% not john devine and am very much offended by those allegations...i know john very well and would never post anything like that....

Sorry about that... was Michael McGee there last year? 

usa07

Quote from: Bonkers09 on December 15, 2009, 06:57:30 PM
Brian Robinson,
Paul Horisk,
Ger Cavlan,
Cormac McAnallen RIP,
Gavin Devlin,
Seamus Mulgrew,
Frank McGuigan,
Peter Canavan,
Mickey Coleman,
Cormac McGinley,
Chris Lawn,
Peter Loughran,
Decky McCrossan,
Mark Harte
The question was name 14 players who wasnt there in 08 an this is the list of the 14 players!!

bigfrank

question updated to avoid arguments...friend must have been drunk when he said it lol :) see last page

longrunsthefox

Puckoon

Quote from: bigfrank on December 15, 2009, 04:34:35 PM
Was on a long drive on sunday and friend asked the following question to help pass the time...there are 15 players that were on the 03 all ireland winning team but not playing for tyrone now...can u name them??? Not overly hard but gets u thinking..the last player is always a nightmare :)

Colly holmes has since retired.

redhugh

You're the quare fly boy puck - like it.

Puckoon

Was shane sweeney only there in 05?

longrunsthefox

Hould on, the question originally said not there in 2008 final not 'now.' That's why people were saying John Devine. ffs  :-\

longrunsthefox

bigfrank

No flies on puck...any that are and well and truely dead :)

usa07

Quote from: cookstownblue on December 15, 2009, 11:43:53 AM
Any truth from dromore direction that Ricey is quitting County Football?  It was mentioned at our AGM on Sunday, surely a massive loss to Tyrone if true!

Ricey has def not retired from the county!!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: usa07 on December 16, 2009, 12:22:27 AM
Quote from: cookstownblue on December 15, 2009, 11:43:53 AM
Any truth from dromore direction that Ricey is quitting County Football?  It was mentioned at our AGM on Sunday, surely a massive loss to Tyrone if true!

Ricey has def not retired from the county!!

Whoopy-do  Oiche mhaith