Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Very sorry to hear that. A tough 12 months for the family.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

wheres he takin er from

Yeh sincere condolences to the big entire devine family. Losing two parents within a year doesn't bear thinking about.
First on the field and last to leave

Zapatista

7.30 on a Sunday night is a terrible time for a semi final >:(

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: Zapatista on September 30, 2009, 09:03:36 AM
Particularly this weekend-there will be plenty of hangers on in fine shape full of the jungle juice after an afternoon of Celtic/Rangers and Chelsea/Liverpool

orangeman

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on September 30, 2009, 09:13:27 AM
Particularly this weekend-there will be plenty of hangers on in fine shape full of the jungle juice after an afternoon of Celtic/Rangers and Chelsea/Liverpool

Couldn't agree more - a double bill would have been a huge attraction. But I suppose the CB depend on the gate receipts for the domestic championships to a large extent and that probably is the main reason for it.

viiv

As we head to the end of the year and the managerial merry go round starts, will we see more clubs paying big bucks for an 'outside man' or with the financial difficulties will they look at their own members?

ziggysego

Quote from: orangeman on September 30, 2009, 09:33:03 AM

Couldn't agree more - a double bill would have been a huge attraction. But I suppose the CB depend on the gate receipts for the domestic championships to a large extent and that probably is the main reason for it.

They are double bills.
Testing Accessibility

glencullrule

I think they meant putting the two senior semis together.
half 7 is daft but it will keep us out of the pub another few hours. :P

Fair play to our reserves on Saturday. The domestic double is never easy. Steven McCrow was phenominal and is 1 to watch for the future.

DCR

Quote from: glencullrule on September 30, 2009, 12:53:10 PM
I think they meant putting the two senior semis together.
half 7 is daft but it will keep us out of the pub another few hours. :P

Fair play to our reserves on Saturday. The domestic double is never easy. Steven McCrow was phenominal and is 1 to watch for the future.

Not as bad as scheduling the Junior Final for 8.45pm on a Friday night surely? - or is it only bad because in involves Dromore and Carmen?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ziggysego on September 30, 2009, 12:47:45 PM

They are double bills.

Give over Ziggy, they mean "real" senior football semi-finals  ;D

Tommo2

Is there ay word on the injury front for the 2 senior semi-finals on Sunday. Will Snowy O'Neill be fit to play after his accident. I hear Eoin Bradley is back from America to play for Killyclogher. Should be a good addition to their back line.

MR99

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 30, 2009, 03:02:40 PM
Is there ay word on the injury front for the 2 senior semi-finals on Sunday. Will Snowy O'Neill be fit to play after his accident. I hear Eoin Bradley is back from America to play for Killyclogher. Should be a good addition to their back line.

Cant see Snowy being fit from what I heard, I think Dromore will struggle in the forward line as they have not been firing all year, Carmen should edge it by 1 or 2 in a low scoring game.  Bradley would strengthen Killyclogher is he is in good shape but Ardboe may still be too strong and mobile.

Anyone know where we can get odds for the games as I fancy a flutter.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 30, 2009, 03:01:29 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 30, 2009, 12:47:45 PM

They are double bills.

Give over Ziggy, they mean "real" senior football semi-finals  ;D

He'll be playing the "All Ireland Champions" card next  ;)
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Zapatista

Are Carmen now favourites to win the Championship?