Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Final Whistle

ah that dose of a keeper is always spitting feathers!!

credit to the ref in the moy ardboe game-excellent performance. Good to see a game marshalled so well.

well done to the rossas too!!!

loughshore lad

I thought Cathal O'Hagan controlled the Ardboe-Moy game very well yesterday in difficult conditions.  I have saw him ref a few games and he is one of the better ones about in my opinion.

Rois

Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2009, 12:43:13 AM
A new video on the Tyrone GAA showing the new Training Centre for Garvaghey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_bJ_0hxMDE

If any of you on here are committee members, or even know a committee member, it's vitally important that your club is represented on Thursday night in Donaghmore. 

All of your experiences with your own clubs is fundamentally important to the Garvaghey committee - they want to know about lessons learned, what you'd do differently, what use your club could make from Garvaghey, whether there's untapped expertise within the county that the project could benefit from etc.

It will be professionally facilitated and should give everyone a clearer indication of how Garvaghey will be achieved.  And it's not just paying lip service to involving clubs, it really is a necessity to get input from the people who will be using the facilities and who have carried out their own development projects. 

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Final Whistle on June 15, 2009, 09:40:50 AM

credit to the ref in the moy ardboe game-excellent performance. Good to see a game marshalled so well.

I thought there were some puzzling decisions. On another day #12 (John Cummins?) & Mickey Coleman would have seen the line!

Final Whistle

I can understand where your coming from but he nipped all in the bud pretty quickly in that first half ten minute window and for that alone he deserves praise.

I thought it was hilarious when the number 5 tried to do a Moy player, missed and caught his team mate with some drive!

Points in these starred games are going to be tough! >:( >:( >:(

loughshore lad

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on June 15, 2009, 11:05:30 AM
Quote from: Final Whistle on June 15, 2009, 09:40:50 AM

I thought there were some puzzling decisions. On another day #12 (John Cummins?) & Mickey Coleman would have seen the line!

On another day a few Moy men could have seen the line as well  ;D  ;)

Final Whistle

I agree! But in no way a bad tempered game and that is down to the good refereeing!!

Mr. Nakata

The ref in the omagh dromore game was shocking. Every decision went for the big ridge. It was such one sided refereeing that he felt a bit embarrassed and played extra time so that omagh could get the draw. Either that or he thought it was 35 minutes each half. Overall though, a very entertaining senior game minus the county lads.

bigfrank

Killeshill have now drew there last 3 league games i have noticed:P

bigfrank

U could be right dirty dozen,have funny feelin its about to run out too:P Alot of club players be glad of the break this weekend!!

new devil

Heard some guy G reilly or Gary R scored a last minute goal to draw the game?

longball

Who was top scorer in the club scene at the weekend?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

TonesAbĂș

Quote from: longball on June 16, 2009, 03:55:35 PM
Who was top scorer in the club scene at the weekend?
Crippy Eastwood scored 2-6 for Cookstown I think.

longball

Great addition for cookstown think he hit 4 points the last day as well. Who else racked up big tallys- think Paul Rafferty got 1-6 for Galbally.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

blewuporstuffed

Jamie Donnolly got 0-10 for Augher against Killyman :o
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either