Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overthebar!

if the tie isnt played till late summer id fancy dromore, they will have a few more players back then.
carrickmore could be worth a punt too

nothingbettertobeat

I am gonna side with dromore my people didnt expect them to be still in the championship after tonight.
they longer they stay in the championship the better they get.
they still have the most complete unit in the county if they can manage to put it altogther on the day.
carrickmore are probably the team nobody wants to draw.they will shed no tears at seeing their nemesis of recnet years clonoe bow out at the first hurdle.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Zapatista

Fair play to Trillick!! It will be hard to top that.

Dromore will feel lucky today. Towards the end both teams had chances to win it but I thought only Coalisland looked like they might score.

ceol agus peil

Apparently Ricey has been carrying an injury into this game and wasn't fully fit to play, hence the reason he was at wing-half back
Sent from my iphone

orangeman

Was Snowey injured or what ??? Came off and went back on again ?

bigfrank

Snowy suffered was they suspected was a fractured skull hence the scrum cap he wore throughout the game.def didnt look himself! scored two great points but was a big loss to a dromore attack that only managed one point in the second half!

orangeman

Quote from: bigfrank on May 09, 2009, 11:45:39 AM
Snowy suffered was they suspected was a fractured skull hence the scrum cap he wore throughout the game.def didnt look himself! scored two great points but was a big loss to a dromore attack that only managed one point in the second half!

A suspected fractured skull and still played ?? Fair play - foolish or else very brave decision.

Norf Tyrone

I'd say the weather will take out a lot of games this weekend.

The big ACL game of the weekend is off already- Owen Roes v Dregish.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Sigersonbhoy

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 09, 2009, 12:30:27 PM
I'd say the weather will take out a lot of games this weekend.

The big ACL game of the weekend is off already- Owen Roes v Dregish.
Strabane v Moortown is also a victim of the weather. Hopefully weather picks up for tomorrow for the 125 celebrations.

bigfrank

Killeshill v cookstown is also off!!!

Carmen Stateside

Any word on the championship games in Galbally?

bigfrank

only started at 2 carmen,calm down!! the mighty carrickmore play in second match,will win at a canter ;D ;D

Carmen Stateside

was wondering was it still on! But q101 covering the games!
Poor conditions!
Eglish 2-1
Omagh1-0

half time! Eglish had the breeze first half.

cant beleive that Mc Ginn man is co commentating!

bigfrank

Eglish 2-02
Omagh 1-00

Half time score,omagh playin into strong breeze first half! shane dorrity ref,meant to be awful accrordin to friend at the game now!

Carmen Stateside