giveherlong

Ziggy,

Few questions RE: Greencastle's AIF on March 10th:

-Do you need tickets?
-What is the name of the team from kerry the'Castle playing
-any info on them ie County Players, what league they are in
-what other games are on the same day?

illdecide

Any Coalisland men handy?, any word of you's guys playing Clan na Gael (Armagh) on Sunday in a pre-season friendly?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Quote from: giveherlong on February 27, 2007, 12:59:18 PM
Ziggy,

Few questions RE: Greencastle's AIF on March 10th:

-Do you need tickets?
-What is the name of the team from kerry the'Castle playing
-any info on them ie County Players, what league they are in
-what other games are on the same day?

- Yes, you need tickets.
- Duagh
- No county players. Haven't heard much about them, but the Kerry league structure is different to Tyrone's.
- The Intermediate All Ireland Final is on after the Junior Final at 7.30pm
Testing Accessibility

KIDDO

Greencastle  will get a training session at Croke Park this Sat, in preparation for their upcoming  All Ireland  final . with the Regencey Hotel their base on All Ireland final weeknd.

ziggysego

Unfortunately I won't be able to get down this Saturday for the training, but I'm booked into the Regency.

BTW Kiddo, are you from Greencastle?
Testing Accessibility

KIDDO

tones81

is it true that mickey harte hada get out of his bed at 6am on sunday morning 2 take sum tyrone players out of a wedding they were fighting at???

amallon

In a hotel in Tipp?  Its one thats defo doing the rounds this morning, I got a text about it a few mins ago. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Over the Bar

Quoteis it true that mickey harte hada get out of his bed at 6am on sunday morning 2 take sum tyrone players out of a wedding they were fighting at???

Heard somethin about a wedding in Tipperary where a few of the lads were in a punch-up.  Good prep for the Donegal game.  ::)

tones81

got it from very reliable source, not going too name players! but sure you could nearly guess :D :D

uselessfootballer

The bones of that story were reported on Radio Ulster this morning, very few details.

As last saturday night was a full 2 weeks before the Donegal I think it's a wee bit judgemental Overthebar to be getting on the high horse about match preperation.

Would the natural reaction of most of us to a disappointment not be to have a few beers and blow offf a bit of steam. MH will handle it just fine.

realredhandfan

nothing doing there lads,storm in teacup stuff  slow news day for all?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: tones81 on February 28, 2007, 08:58:45 AM
is it true that mickey harte hada get out of his bed at 6am on sunday morning 2 take sum tyrone players out of a wedding they were fighting at???

Hardly Sunday morning, they didn't leave Cork until almost 10 pm on Saturday evening (saw the bus go), and they stayed in Cashel on Saturday night. Would explain a lot, but are we desperately clutching at straws, however tenuous, to explain that performance, or lack thereof?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

tones81

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 28, 2007, 09:44:43 AM

Hardly Sunday morning, they didn't leave Cork until almost 10 pm on Saturday evening (saw the bus go), and they stayed in Cashel on Saturday night. Would explain a lot, but are we desperately clutching at straws, however tenuous, to explain that performance, or lack thereof?

yes and if mickey harte went to bed at 11.30 sat nite and was waken up at 6am the next morning... what morning would this be????????

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: tones81 on February 28, 2007, 09:50:17 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 28, 2007, 09:44:43 AM

yes and if mickey harte went to bed at 11.30 sat nite and was waken up at 6am the next morning... what morning would this be????????

How many hours from Cork City to Tyrone (and they didn't stay in Tipp on Saturday night)?  :o
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...