Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radioulster

Any word of any managerial appointments for the new year. In the current economic climate you could see a lot of clubs going for one of their own this year to save on 'petrol' expenses ;) ;)

bigfrank

Anyone hear any word on how Mickey Harte is planning on selecting a panel for the Dr Mc Kenna cup campaign?? I say stick with last years panel,they seem to be a good bunch lol:):)

That was a joke,but it starts in less than a month? ??? ::) ::)

ziggysego

Who knows bigfrank. No training allowed before January ;)
Testing Accessibility

bigfrank

I know but yet Antrim/Fermanagh have been holdin trials and have managed to pick provisional squads,think first game is in 1st fortnight after xmas when tyrone return from Florida! They may choose to rest alot of the big names and go with players who performed well this year who dont really need trials, ie clonoe players,trillick perhaps etc

Zapatista

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on December 03, 2008, 04:58:19 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on December 02, 2008, 01:09:40 PM
FFS Fionntamhnach how the f**k do you expect anyone to read you posts. My eyes keep pulling left :D I have no idea what you wrote but keep it up anyway.
Fixed!  ;)

Ah Gez  :(

Fuzzman

I hope yer right about Trillick lads though would be nice if they beat Moy but I doubt it

see there's a program on BBC tonight at 10.35pm about Tyrone

new devil

Quote from: bigfrank on December 03, 2008, 04:50:18 PM
I know but yet Antrim/Fermanagh have been holdin trials and have managed to pick provisional squads,think first game is in 1st fortnight after xmas when tyrone return from Florida! They may choose to rest alot of the big names and go with players who performed well this year who dont really need trials, ie clonoe players,trillick perhaps etc

Tyrone new York players  ;)
Don't worry big frank your a cert!

EC Unique

Well lads. Errigal have a new manager in place for the coming season.. Should be a good year for us as this man knows what it takes to win at the highest level ;) ;D

amigo

Quote from: EC Unique on December 04, 2008, 11:06:32 AM
Well lads. Errigal have a new manager in place for the coming season.. Should be a good year for us as this man knows what it takes to win at the highest level ;) ;D

Is it wee Peter??

bigfrank

Quote from: new devil on December 03, 2008, 06:53:50 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on December 03, 2008, 04:50:18 PM

Tyrone new York players  ;)
Don't worry big frank your a cert!

Less of that talk Devil Please!!! :o ;D ;D

ziggysego

Who? Tony Fearon?
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

Quote from: amigo on December 04, 2008, 11:08:17 AM

Is it wee Peter??

Nope.

EC Unique

Quote from: ziggysego on December 04, 2008, 12:26:22 PM

Who? Tony Fearon?

Nope, but getting closer... ;)

amigo

Is it big JOE KERNAN ?? He's nearly as big as TF apparently !!

snappiered