Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Congratulations to Trillick on winning the Ulster Club Championship.

Congratulations to Dromore on winning the Tyrone League.

Congratulations to Coalisland on winning the U21 Grade 1 Championship.
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on December 01, 2008, 12:12:36 PM
Congratulations to Trillick on winning the Ulster Club Championship.

Congratulations to Dromore on winning the Tyrone League.

Congratulations to Coalisland on winning the U21 Grade 1 Championship.

Would echo that, well done lads.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Zapatista

Quote from: orangeman on December 01, 2008, 09:27:25 AM

Trillick and Dromore will be a great league / championship fixture next year.

It isn't the same without them.

Congratulations to Coalisland too.

clarshack

SAT 6 DECEMBER 2PM
ACL Div 2 Round 12

Trillick v Stewartstown

What a f*ckin joke it is to play this match. dont get me wrong - fair play to trillick for winning ulster but they should be playing either moy or clann na ngael this weekend (or even both - on fri night and sunday) in order to get this fiasco of a league wrapped up. is it to give trillick a handy one after a weeks celebrating as we havent kicked a ball in 5 weeks?

Tyrone Dreamer

I take it theyre playing them in order of original rounds, Clann Na Gael were down to play Trillick in last game. You'd think Trillick would have got 2 matches this weekend to get them cleared up. Sean Cavanagh is away on official gaa all star tour so dont think they could have played Moy game.

Tyrone Dreamer

Fixtures on Tyrone website say its Urney v Trillick on Saturday at 2.

tyrone86

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on December 01, 2008, 11:01:05 PM
Fixtures on Tyrone website say its Urney v Trillick on Saturday at 2.

After clarshack's indigent response one might assume tintown aren't fielding

rrhf

Heard and interesting proposal last night.  Any team unable to field a senior team in a game.  Their accumulated points should be taken off them and alocated back to the teams they took points off throughout the year, it might encourage participation.  Could this work? 

Wee Roddy

The fact that Cavanagh is away on official GAA duty has nothing to do with it i hope ??? Carrickmore had to play a league game when Conor Gormley was playing for Ulster sure and this cost our lads the league  ;)

I think they are following the rounds of fixtures to be fair. I bet you Trillick will not win another game as they prepare for a tilt at the All Ireland. Congratulations to one of Tyrones great clubs!

orangeman

Quote from: rrhf on December 02, 2008, 08:27:41 AM
Heard and interesting proposal last night.  Any team unable to field a senior team in a game.  Their accumulated points should be taken off them and alocated back to the teams they took points off throughout the year, it might encourage participation.  Could this work? 

Did you put that proposal to the county board ??

rrhf

No just to the barman.
Ill not say what club the fella was from, Orangeman, what do you think of it?

orangeman

Quote from: rrhf on December 02, 2008, 10:54:03 AM
No just to the barman.
Ill not say what club the fella was from, Orangeman, what do you think of it?

Too simplistic - system does need changed ok - but not that way - more incentive to play needs to introduced - the first 5/6 league games in Tyrone are played like championship matches but after that it degenerates into a bit of a dull affair - this year was particularly bad.

Zapatista

FFS Fionntamhnach how the f**k do you expect anyone to read you posts. My eyes keep pulling left :D I have no idea what you wrote but keep it up anyway.

longball

Quote from: Zapatista on December 02, 2008, 01:09:40 PM
FFS Fionntamhnach how the f**k do you expect anyone to read you posts. My eyes keep pulling left :D I have no idea what you wrote but keep it up anyway.

agreed
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0