Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

And well done Dromore on another league title - some consolation at least - good to see Ricey and Colm on the All Star tour.

healypark

Add to the congrats already to Trillick. Wel done. What provincial winners do they play?

tyrone exile

Donaghmore 8 cookstown 5
Bye bye cookstown  ;D

clarshack

Quote from: healypark on November 30, 2008, 01:13:48 PM
Add to the congrats already to Trillick. Wel done. What provincial winners do they play?

think they play munster champions most likely st michaels foilmore who currently play in kerry 1st division.

ziggysego

Greencastle won the U21 Semi-Final against Derrylaughlin.
Testing Accessibility

Gaaman

Any results or reports on the Donaghmore-Cookstown match??

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Heartbreaking end to the under 21 final today for us - Coalisland get a goal with seconds left ! Cruel luck.

Well done to Coalisland on winning another title.

Well done Donaghmore on staying up, commiserations to Cookstown.

That's the football wrapped up for another year.

tyrone86

Quote from: orangeman on November 30, 2008, 05:32:32 PM
Heartbreaking end to the under 21 final today for us - Coalisland get a goal with seconds left ! Cruel luck.

Apart from the small matter of the Division 2 league of course, still a few weeks left yet

orangeman

Quote from: tyrone86 on November 30, 2008, 06:04:41 PM

Apart from the small matter of the Division 2 league of course, still a few weeks left yet

Sorry I didn't mean to include eveybody in that - just our unders 21s - that's all  !

ziggysego

Quote from: orangeman on November 30, 2008, 06:10:20 PM
Quote from: tyrone86 on November 30, 2008, 06:04:41 PM

Sorry I didn't mean to include eveybody in that - just our unders 21s - that's all  !

We've an U21 Final too, next week you know orangeman! ;)

All 'me me me' with you, ain't it :p
Testing Accessibility

under the bar

Well done Coalisland.  Can you please provide us with a few long overdue decent county men now please?

aroundincircles

Coalisland won today well done by the talk around time this team is "super" after watching them a few times  now i have my doubts that this bunch of players have the guts or the drive to win the oneill cup they so badly want especially after the rahillys leeding the way for them.  I  think when push comes to shove they have a lot off players not up to the job.

Zapatista

Congratulations to Trillick. I'm surprisingly happy for them. It's hard to keep a grudge against our old rivals when ye have gentlemen like Paddy Corey on the team.

Congratulations to Dromore too. 5 out of 6 ACLs is impressive. A well deserved rest is in order.

orangeman

Quote from: Zapatista on December 01, 2008, 08:07:22 AM
Congratulations to Trillick. I'm surprisingly happy for them. It's hard to keep a grudge against our old rivals when ye have gentlemen like Paddy Corey on the team.

Congratulations to Dromore too. 5 out of 6 ACLs is impressive. A well deserved rest is in order.

Trillick and Dromore will be a great league / championship fixture next year.