Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Final Whistle

Not at all. Great to be somewhere where you stupidly had written us off as having no chance of being!!!  :-*

you have got some amount of things wrong this year already!

anymore words of wisdom concerning issues that range from where Mickey Harte has authority to speak on or whether or not SON will be playing for tyrone again?

Oh amigo, wise one, regale us with more bullsh*t!!!

*if you want il insert quotes of where you got things HORRIBLY wrong thus far!

orangeman

Quote from: healypark on October 16, 2008, 11:27:22 AM
fao OM

see the minor final is fixed according tyronegaa site:
Teamtalk MFC Grade 1 Final – Sunday 26th October 2008@ 2pm
Ardboe v Omagh (In Healy Park, Omagh)

If you make it past Dromore on Sunday will Kyle Coney make a double appearance on County final day??  ;) i hope so. or will you seek a postponement? Do recall a Dromore player (cant mind name) playing in both a few years back?

Any other players done both?

Obviously Ardboe are not given a chance by the fixture makers !!!!! Looks like we'll have no errand on Sunday.

healypark

Quote from: loughshore lad on October 16, 2008, 01:33:39 PM
Ardboe actually have 3 minors who are regular starters on the senior team - Kyle, Gavin and Ciaran Coney.  Shea McGuigan is on the panel.
At least these lads will be involved on county final day whatever the Dromore result.  Some achievement if they make both in the same year.

tyroneboi

Clonoe-Ardboe double just under 3/1

or Clonoe-Dromore double around 2/1

BallyhaiseMan

Lads  any of ye from Coalisland on the board?

i hear Peter Donnelly is starting a coaching job with Cavan GAA and is transferring to Cavan Gaels,

Any of ye hear much about it?

orangeman

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 16, 2008, 10:42:17 PM

i hear Peter Donnelly is starting a coaching job with Cavan GAA and is transferring to Cavan Gaels,

#
Has to be a wind up !

redcard

Ardboe actually have 3 minors who are regular starters on the senior team - Kyle, Gavin and Ciaran Coney.  Shea McGuigan is on the panel.

Did Ciaran Coney make the Tyrone minor panel OM

tyroneboi

Quote from: orangeman on October 16, 2008, 10:59:25 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 16, 2008, 10:42:17 PM

#
Has to be a wind up !

Have heard about that one around coalisland alright. Don't know how true it is but the fella i was speaking to said it was pretty much a done deal.

tieroan

It looks to be true ok. I know his girlfriend works is a pharmacist down that direction and she calls the shots. He will be a big loss and Cavan Gaels will gain a wholehearted gael and an all round good chap.

Final Whistle

has this not een on the cards this long time?
dont think all is rosey on annagher hill! correct me if im wrong! ???

SidelineKick

Quote from: tieroan on October 17, 2008, 09:14:53 AM
It looks to be true ok. I know his girlfriend works is a pharmacist down that direction and she calls the shots. He will be a big loss and Cavan Gaels will gain a wholehearted gael and an all round good chap.

Doesn't matter if he's any use then  :D

Tyrone men, what are your predictions for the weekend? I fancy a flutter.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Really looking forward to tomorrow. This is the first semi final that we have been in since 1991, when we last won the c'ship. We have it all to do again. Donaghmore have alot more c'ship experience than us, this being their 5th c'ship semi final in the past number of years. So here's hoping for the best from us.

under the bar

A siegerson player has confirmed the Peter Donnelly story.

orangeman

Quote from: redcard on October 17, 2008, 12:41:55 AM

Did Ciaran Coney make the Tyrone minor panel OM

No he didn't make it.

amigo

Best Wishes to my good mate Final Whistle and his Moy Compatriots in Sunday's Intermediate Final. Here's hoping Sean can cap off a wonderful year for himself by leading his men to Championship success !!