Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

4 more All Ireland Medals, 2 more All stars, If Moy win the Intermediate Chamiponship on Sunday, it will prove to be some year for them, with their centenary celebrations coming up.

healypark

fao OM

see the minor final is fixed according tyronegaa site:
Teamtalk MFC Grade 1 Final – Sunday 26th October 2008@ 2pm
Ardboe v Omagh (In Healy Park, Omagh)

If you make it past Dromore on Sunday will Kyle Coney make a double appearance on County final day??  ;) i hope so. or will you seek a postponement? Do recall a Dromore player (cant mind name) playing in both a few years back?

Any other players done both?

Knock Yer Mucker In

Don't Arboe not have 2 minors playing...isn't the other Gavin Teague?

feetofflames

Did Big Frank not do it at county level? 
Chief Wiggum

tyrone86

Quote from: healypark on October 16, 2008, 11:27:22 AM
fao OM

If you make it past Dromore on Sunday will Kyle Coney make a double appearance on County final day??  ;) i hope so. or will you seek a postponement? Do recall a Dromore player (cant mind name) playing in both a few years back?

If Ardboe are in the Senior Final then the Minor Championship final won't be the curtain raiser.

Can't think of who the Dromore minor that did double duty on County Final day was off hand - I assume it was in '92?

amigo

Quote from: tyrone86 on October 16, 2008, 12:04:21 PM
Quote from: healypark on October 16, 2008, 11:27:22 AM
fao OM

If Ardboe are in the Senior Final then the Minor Championship final won't be the curtain raiser.

Can't think of who the Dromore minor that did double duty on County Final day was off hand - I assume it was in '92?

Declan O Brien!!

Zapatista

healypark

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 16, 2008, 11:37:40 AM
Don't Arboe not have 2 minors playing...isn't the other Gavin Teague?

KYMI you're right. Forgot about him. Does Shay McGuigan get any senior game time? The 'Bo must be doubly buzzing with these 2 teams in the mix.

loughshore lad

Ardboe actually have 3 minors who are regular starters on the senior team - Kyle, Gavin and Ciaran Coney.  Shea McGuigan is on the panel.

amigo

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 16, 2008, 02:23:18 PM
In recent years, if the Minor final isn't able to take place because of the possibility of a player doing "double-duty", the U16 Grade 1 Championship final has been played - this happened in 2003 when Killyclogher won the SFC and Cappagh reached the Minor final.

If Ardboe reach the final, then with the U16 G1 championship final already being decided, and the remaining U16 league and championship deciders & U13 league finals due to be wrapped up by this weekend (weather permitting), it wouldn't surprise me if one of the ladies' football senior or U16 league finals were played as a curtain raiser.

I hope not!!Spoil a good county final day :D

Final Whistle

Oh he returns, thought you were long gone amigo! any other rash statements to keep us entertained with. The one above is laughable but not up to your usual bull sh*t level!

l-iver

If Ardboe Seniors win on Sunday, then the Grade 2 Championship final will take place before the Senior Final

tyrone86

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 16, 2008, 02:23:18 PM
In recent years, if the Minor final isn't able to take place because of the possibility of a player doing "double-duty", the U16 Grade 1 Championship final has been played - this happened in 2003 when Killyclogher won the SFC and Cappagh reached the Minor final.

If Ardboe reach the final, then with the U16 G1 championship final already being decided, and the remaining U16 league and championship deciders & U13 league finals due to be wrapped up by this weekend (weather permitting), it wouldn't surprise me if one of the ladies' football senior or U16 league finals were played as a curtain raiser.

You're very optimistic Fionn. I'd be fairly certain that the Grade 1 Final, Grade 2 final of Augher v Pomeroy or Grade 3 League final Stewartstown v Moy / Glenelly will be the curtain raiser. You'd probably get very generous odds of an Ardboe, Moy and Augher treble this weekend to throw the thing into chaos.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Thought we might have gotten Wee Roddys take on C'mores performance. After all it was the draw they wanted!

amigo

Quote from: Final Whistle on October 16, 2008, 03:15:24 PM
Oh he returns, thought you were long gone amigo! any other rash statements to keep us entertained with. The one above is laughable but not up to your usual bull sh*t level!

Touchy Touchy FW. Getting nervous are we !!